Loader
logo

AWOIF 4.3.4 Force Plunder/Can't enter holdings bug

Started by Nougatyne, June 02, 2019, 03:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi there, I'm playing on AWOIF 4.3.4, on the latest steam warband version, and I'm experiencing a bug.

I joined Aegon Targaryen when he landed, made a name for myself, got a couple castles and gathered a large army, then left his service and joined the pretender Valarr Blackfyre to support his claim on Pentos.
It was a long walk, I got Qarthigar in the meantime, recruited former Stormlands lords and then attacked Pentos, we took a castle and then the first bug appeared, I couldn't leave the castle, I was forced to plunder or devastate it, which I didn't want to do... So I shrugged it off, plundered it and left. But then, I wasn't able to enter the castle, there was just one option : "Leave" on the castle screen, which is the second bug.
The war continued, we took all of Pentos's holdings and in EVERY castle or city, I was forced to either plunder or devastate the castle and then couldn't enter it afterwards.
Is it because I have a -30 relation with them since I was forced to plunder them ? If so, is there a way ( Even by cheating ) to raise their opinion of me ?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview