Loader
logo

Lannister Unique Armours?

Started by AimRoar, May 29, 2019, 03:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello,

Is there a way to get those armour sets that the lords wear or the lannister soldiers from the show. I visited the faction merchant and I am not a fan of the westerlands armours.

I don't want to kill the lords for the armour.

you should defeat them in the battlefield and wait for some lucky loot or cheatmenu

If you are the owner of King's Landing, you will be able to send them to the wall and take their armor/weapons, though they will all be cracked.

Quote from: AimRoar on May 29, 2019, 03:07:27 PM
Hello,
Is there a way to get those armour sets that the lords wear or the lannister soldiers from the show. I visited the faction merchant and I am not a fan of the westerlands armours.
I don't want to kill the lords for the armour.

You just want the Lannister heavy armor?  If that is the case you can take the quest from Beric at Hollow Hill "A Lannister Always Pays His Debts."  You can wipe out that raiding party and have the ability to loot some of their armor just save before you attack them so you can keep refighting the battle until you get what you want.  The other choice is to attack one of the Lannister family armies (such as Joffery, Kevin, or Twyin Lannister), those armies contain the armor that you seem to be seeking. Those particular outfits are on the Lannister Infantry, Lannister Scouts, and Lannister Free Riders.  The Red cloak knight armor are on the Lannister Knights and the Lanniguards or on the Tickler.

I will take a look at that quest. The thing is I am a vassal of Westerlands and attacking them is not an option.

That quest will lead to negative Westerland faction points if you are a vassal. Support a hostile caravan against one of the mentioned lords, you will not suffer any ill effect except putting one of your fellow vassals out of action for a week or two. Another option would be to use Morghs editor to put the armor into shops as merchandise.

A long long time ago i asked to have house items (and not only faction ones) in town shops, but it seems it's not Produno's vision of the thing.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview