Loader
logo

Faction not getting destroyed

Started by ronodeno, May 10, 2019, 08:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I took all of Braavos's fiefs and the King exiled all his men and eventually they was no more.

I now have all of the Dothraki's fiefs and all of the vassals and the king prisoner in my town but I just want the faction dead so I don't have to worry about any sieges.

PS: I keep getting messages from 'Dothraki' offering 500 gold for the vassals I captured (they offered 40-60k before for the king)

I think it like this, they dont have any income, maybe thats why the low offer?

And i had an issue with capturing an kingdom, their leaders war running around even gathering troops and harassing me quite often.
So i captured one of those lords(in essos) and killed him...

Well that broke the game for me, ALL declared war against me...
Even wildlings went as far as to eastern essos to attack me.

And o way to make peace, tried to help some when they attacked bandits but to no avail.
I got grinded down hard.

150 days later, they're still in my jail and I'm getting offered daily money for giving them back.

What's going on

They will not leave their faction in prison and will remain vassals.  In order for them to defect or be indicted for treason they must be released.  Releasing them allows loyalty decay to run its course. Just continue to wipe out their armies each defeat is -5 loyalty to their liege lord

Quote from: Tages Grey on May 11, 2019, 05:29:12 PM
They will not leave their faction in prison and will remain vassals.  In order for them to defect or be indicted for treason they must be released.  Releasing them allows loyalty decay to run its course. Just continue to wipe out their armies each defeat is -5 loyalty to their liege lord

Let them free and within a couple days 2 of them had been exiled, thanks !

Do you happen to have static wars on? the second I turned static wars off I got the screen that Volantis and Myr were destroyed.

In my game two factions have been wiped out of fiefs, but here is the difference.

Stormlands, I can keep inviting their lords to my faction via my Castellan menu. Their Lords still run around the map mostly getting captured, every now and then show up in a neutral castle and get 60 or so men, back out to raid villages. This is after I got a pop up that the Stormlands had been wiped out. Continuing the good fight, also somehow the upstanding lords are still happy with Renly, despite constantly getting captured and no fiefs and me rescuing them from prison all the damn time. So, I normally have to sabotage their relations.

Riverlands got wiped out, and I cannot invite their lords through the Castellan menu. However, their lords are still running around the map like the Stormlander ones and are also happy with Edmure. Makes no sense, have to track them down to manually ask them, only to have them keep saying they don't want to discuss such matters such as you know, joining you, getting income and an army and castles to fight the Lannisters again, under a different flag. Hey, Brynden, I will even give you Riverrun if you join me dick!

I pretty much know every faction bonus but I was having a hard time remembering what was the font bonus especially after they have been changed and I don't play each faction evenly.

I looked on the site and searched the forums but could not find the info.

Is there a place that list them or can you tell me what they are ?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview