Loader
logo

v4.3 (latest) - Bandit ambush in towns

Started by ronodeno, May 08, 2019, 12:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
[Latest version]

Bug description:
I tend to get ambushed in 1/6 towns I visit the inn, and when this happens there's usually around 10 enemies however they are sometimes unarmed peasants and also they are spread around the town in random places meaning it takes 10 or so minutes to run around and find the hidden enemies which can be very frustrating
How to reproduce it/when/why it happens: Lower rep with lords enough to get ambushed when entering an Inn.

Your computer specs: I7 4770 3.2ghz, 16gb ram, gtx 970, windows 10.

Game version (and steam or downloaded): Downloaded through Mod DB , latest version

Additional information (Screenshots ect):

May 08, 2019, 01:14:06 PM #2 Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 01:16:04 PM by ronodeno
Quote from: AJB5803 on May 08, 2019, 01:05:46 PM
Hi ronodeno...which part is the bug here?
Ambushed by bandits yet half of them are unarmed peasants that look like they just live in the town

Having to run around every part of town to find them as they're stood still idle

In other mods and native the bandits are all armed and just attack you which makes it more fun and not frustrating to have to find an unarmed peasant stuck/hiding behind a building on the other side of town

It might not be a bug, but it's an odd feature if so

I believe it's a bug. It happens at dusk and dawn. I think the peasants from daytime atmosphere are using those spawn points and acting as bandits. I've seen them spawn outside of the walls, difficult to find. The biggest issue is that they aren't aggressed, which makes finding them an Easter Egg hunt.

Yeah, it's a bug. You will notice they are the extra peasants that roam the towns in the daytime. It 'should' remove them when being ambushed but for some reason it's not. I shall take a look.

Glad to find this thread, i was starting to get frustrated :D . I have started saving and before entering towns now at night in case i need to wait until daytime.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview