Loader
logo

[v4.2] No morale boost, loot, xp or prisoners from battles

Started by AJB5803, April 20, 2019, 11:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I get loot(sometimes) morale, and exp when i am below 6 companions, however i am capped at 3 prisoners and still only getting 1 of each type of resuced prisoner. moddb version 4.3 i have leadership skill 3

I tried diffrent companion combinations and less then 6 even down to 4 and nothing seemed to fix it, i get a max of either 3 prisoners or rescues after battle, definitely a game breaking bug. Good luck fixing this, ill go back to Pendor.

Just wanna know Is there any solution figured out? I got the same issue here, tried couples of times.
Tried With Steam 4.3 or with Modb 4.3
No morales nor exp, Loots option and 1 Prisoner per category
Imported Character, Added own Banner.
Adjusted Stats including Leadership, Money, Experience etc.
Works fine in the first couple of days. The issue happened the earliest was on day9 or 10.
Got at least 4 Companions when things happened.

The same happens to me, Wanna know is there any solution already?
No Morals boots nor money, experience and 1 prisoner per category
Tried couples of gameplays with Steam 4.3 and with Modb 4.3
Always added own banner, Imported own character.
Adjusted Exp, Money, Leadership etc. (if relevant)
The issue happened in the earliest day was on day 9/10
Always got at least 4companions when the issue happens (if relevant)
Works fine in the first couples of days always.

Same issues here,
Found out that if I disbanded all companions, the issue will be solved.
So I think the problem is about the companions.
I got Qyburn, Ser Shadrich the Mad Mouse, Podrick Payne and Hibald.

I got the same issues as well. Tried on Steam 4.3 and Modb 4.3 as well
Found out the problems,
If I disbanded all the companions, the issue will be solved.
Therefore I think there are some issues about companions.

I have the exact same issue. To my understanding this isn't triggered by any events or setups, as long as you have a companion with any looting skills in the party you will get absolutely no loot at all. Even just having them in your party greatly diminishes your loot as well. In 4.2 I've finished Varis's quests multiple times and summoned Danny, and never saw the bug about not being able to talk with her or her doing anything nothing but patrolling around, but I am suffering from this looting bug really bad.

If anyone could upload a save it would be appreciated. I have tried with upto 9 companions, waiting several ingame days, giving a companion 10 looting skill and I still cannot reproduce the issue.

I have been having this problem as well. I only have 1 companion (Thoros of Myr), and I am on day 150 or something but the second I got a companion I started to only be able to imprison 1 prisoner for each enemy type (ie. 1 dothraki warrior, 1 dothraki raider) no matter how many I knock unconscious. As well as receiving only a small amount of loot if any. I am in static wars and used the GOT tv series characters, also I am using (v4.3). Where should I upload a save file mine is too large for this reply attachment.

Quote from: Billy Longbottom on May 10, 2019, 04:50:30 AM
I have been having this problem as well. I only have 1 companion (Thoros of Myr), and I am on day 150 or something but the second I got a companion I started to only be able to imprison 1 prisoner for each enemy type (ie. 1 dothraki warrior, 1 dothraki raider) no matter how many I knock unconscious. As well as receiving only a small amount of loot if any. I am in static wars and used the GOT tv series characters, also I am using (v4.3). Where should I upload a save file mine is too large for this reply attachment.

Dropbox is free and works well. https://www.dropbox.com/

Ok here is my save file on dropbox, don't judge me too harshly I lowered the difficulty to try and figure out the issue.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nehthx9sapcoc23/sg05.zip?dl=0

May 10, 2019, 03:48:54 PM #26 Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 05:11:46 PM by Tages Grey
Thanks Longbottom figured out how to recreate it and to temporally fix it!

Okay, here is what I discovered on this bug thus far, including temp fix:

1. The major contributing factor is were your companions are listed in the party. Placing a companion on the very bottom of the list is the easiest way to replicate bug.  (Never dawned on me this was a contributing factor until I readjusted your party so I could upgrade your companions looting skill)

2. To immediately end the bug bring all of your companions directly under you in the party list ie:
William Sharp
Thros of Myr
Gendry
(Units)

3. To replicate the bug all you have to do is scatter your companions throughout your party.  To cause immiediate bug place a companion at the bottom of the list ie (In some cases it takes 5 battles for the bug to fully come into effect, the first noticiable effect will be prisoners, then loss of moral gain, followed by inability to loot.):

William sharp
Nothren Cavalry
Northren Hoseman
Nothren Footman
Thoros of Myr
Vale Footman
Tiger Cloak Archer
Gendry

4.  You can actually run a party like this and get all affects of the bug in randomnivity (Meaning that you will lose moral gain, looting ability, or recieve one of each prisoner at a time without the full annoyance of the bug being present) 

William sharp
Nothren Cavalry
Northren Hoseman
Nothren Footman
Thoros of Myr
Vale Footman
Gendry
Tiger Cloak Archer

If the temp fix does not work for any of you, post a save and I will try to find another in game fix while a permanent solution is being worked on.

Hope this helps relieve some of the stress this bug is creating for some of you and also put us on the path of solving it.  Make sure to applaud Billy Longbottom for his post, without him we would still be up the creek!

Awesome! Thanks so much, it never even dawned on me that character order had any effect. Your a G

Tages Grey, Billy Longbottom,
Gentlemen, thank you very much!
Thought I fiddled with everything possible companion-wise, yet could never imagined party order would matter.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview