Loader
logo

mutiny at Crastors keep wont trigger :(

Started by esjb, February 27, 2019, 04:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I completed the land of always winter a while before the red wedding, but now I am on day 210 and still nothing has happened. according to my friend I,m supposed to get a message from the lord commander to get the mission "mutiny at Crastors keep". First I thought that I had missed it and rejected it or something but he told me that when he accepted the mission the lord commander died and Jon Snow took over. But in my game he is still alive and ruling. If I talk to Jon Snow he just tells me to talk to the lord commander if I want to join the nights watch. Does this mean the mission hasn't triggered then? Will it trigger or do I have to restart? It is also worth to mention that I once got a message asking me to join the nights watch which I rejected.

After you meet the white walkers, did you reported your findings to Lord Commander Mormont? The main Questline will only end after you do that. If you did, I'll be honest with you dude, I have no idea about what's happening with game.

I did a small test with my game and the muttiny was triggered(day 25) exactly two weeks after I finished the main questline (day 11). Do a small test and if the results still are the same. 

Quote from: esjb on February 27, 2019, 04:54:08 PM
So I completed the land of always winter a while before the red wedding, but now I am on day 210 and still nothing has happened. according to my friend I,m supposed to get a message from the lord commander to get the mission "mutiny at Crastors keep". First I thought that I had missed it and rejected it or something but he told me that when he accepted the mission the lord commander died and Jon Snow took over. But in my game he is still alive and ruling. If I talk to Jon Snow he just tells me to talk to the lord commander if I want to join the nights watch. Does this mean the mission hasn't triggered then? Will it trigger or do I have to restart? It is also worth to mention that I once got a message asking me to join the nights watch which I rejected.

Are you playing the latest patch, 4.1. It says it at the top of the title screen.

Quote from: thenextking on February 27, 2019, 11:16:13 PM
After you meet the white walkers, did you reported your findings to Lord Commander Mormont? The main Questline will only end after you do that. If you did, I'll be honest with you dude, I have no idea about what's happening with game.

I did a small test with my game and the muttiny was triggered(day 25) exactly two weeks after I finished the main questline (day 11). Do a small test and if the results still are the same.

I did report back and ended the mission. The only thing I can think Ive done wrong is if  I accidentally declined the mission, but if I would have declined the mission wouldn't the lord commander be dead then?

Quote from: Maester Rawl on February 28, 2019, 01:31:14 AM
Quote from: esjb on February 27, 2019, 04:54:08 PM

Are you playing the latest patch, 4.1. It says it at the top of the title screen.

I am playing on 4.1

Is the source code available? If that's the case I could maybe be able to make it work by adding something like || day 220; after the mutiny at Crastors keep trigger conditions?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview