Loader
logo

Red wedding and robb stark quest

Started by esjb, February 23, 2019, 12:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello. I am currently playing my first playthrough with this mod and I got the quest with the wildling farm(Winter is coming) from Robb Stark and guessed it was a main storyline but since I play without quit whiteout saving I thought it was best to get well prepared before going into it so I have been doing trade and training an army to prepare myself for it, but now the red wedding event triggerd! But from what I have seen from people here is that Robb has to die... Does this mean I was to slow and will lose the questline? Is there a time limit for the red wedding or can I do the quests before I go there? Also I clicked the join the Stark side a bit to early and cant remember where the feast is, where is it?

You need to do the main questline until you complete, at least, the quest "Bolster the Black", because that is the last time you will need to talk with Rob Stark. He dies after the red wedding.

search for "A world of ice and fir mod wiki" on Google. There is a lot of information about the main questline and other quests.

The red wedding will happen around the day 160, at The Twins.

the event has already triggered I was told to pick side. I am on day 160 or so, but the wedding will still be waiting for me to do the quests?

Quote from: esjb on February 23, 2019, 09:16:45 PM
the event has already triggered I was told to pick side. I am on day 160 or so, but the wedding will still be waiting for me to do the quests?

No. Even if you never go to The Twins, soon you'll receive a meessage telling you that Robb Stark is dead (maybe one week after yoou were invited for the wedding, I don't known exactly)

If you haven't complete the quest Bolster the Black  I suggest you to never go to the Twins. try to complete the main questline until you finish this quest. After that you can go to the Twins.

I tried to but I was to slow :( I guess I have to restart now

That's not a bad idea. You known, 160 is not a long campaign. The red wedding has little importance, but complrting the main questline is the only way you to obtain a valyrian longsword, made from stell given to you by the Night's Watch. Trust me, that sword woths a new game.

Quote from: thenextking on February 24, 2019, 01:11:15 AM
That's not a bad idea. You known, 160 is not a long campaign. The red wedding has little importance, but complrting the main questline is the only way you to obtain a valyrian longsword, made from stell given to you by the Night's Watch. Trust me, that sword woths a new game.

You can also buy one from the weaponsmith in Qohor. Just ask any Inn-keeper for valyrian steel. You need 500 or 600 renown.

Quote from: King J on February 24, 2019, 01:25:35 PM
Quote from: thenextking on February 24, 2019, 01:11:15 AM

You can also buy one from the weaponsmith in Qohor. Just ask any Inn-keeper for valyrian steel. You need 500 or 600 renown.

In Qohor you can buy two one handed valyrian stell blades, for 90000k each one, or a single two handed valyrian stell greatsword, for 120000k. I suggest you to buy the two handed blade, because it will be more efficient against the white walkers. You'll need to fight them on horseback. The length of the two handed valyrian greatsword will help you to avoid their strikes. So, if you want to obtain a one handed valyrian blade and a two handed valyrian blade, restart your game is not a bad idea.

So I restarted the game and did everything again but the questline  ended at The Lands of Always Winter and I dident get the sword?

Quote from: esjb on February 24, 2019, 05:59:24 PM
So I restarted the game and did everything again but the questline  ended at The Lands of Always Winter and I dident get the sword?

You will get a new quest later. There will be a popup message when it's time.

How long? I,m on day 165 and nothing has happened except the red wedding? I am currently running around with 100 soldiers and thinking about what to do if I should join a faction or something

It takes a few weeks from the time you completed The Lands of Always Winter.

Don't wait or camp. Move around and go on adventures. Sometimes triggers don't activate if you are camping.

I haven't been camping. I have been trading and fought lanisters. The only thing that has happened was that the commander over nights watch asked me to join as a vassal which I rejected. I wasn't supposed to join them for the quest, was I?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview