Loader
logo

Crash

Started by Salvatore, July 14, 2014, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Bug description:I crash whenever the first bandit scene starts . Runtime error C++

How to reproduce it/when/why it happens:creating my char

Your computer specs:Core 2 duo 2.0ghz around 3GB of RAM and a shitty default intel graphic card

Additional information (Screenshots ect):

This will be fixed for the next update. The first scene uses alot of memory which causes the crash. Alot of people are having the same problem. I will post a hotfix here before i put the full update out on moddb to make sure its solved. I would say check back here in a week or two.

I will skip some features and release the next update earlier because of this. Im just fixing some bugs then it will be ready.

Quote from: Produno on July 14, 2014, 07:44:12 PM
This will be fixed for the next update. The first scene uses alot of memory which causes the crash. Alot of people are having the same problem. I will post a hotfix here before i put the full update out on moddb to make sure its solved. I would say check back here in a week or two.

I will skip some features and release the next update earlier because of this. Im just fixing some bugs then it will be ready.

Thanks and by the way once I choose my banner , I noticed a lack of them , will there be more or just those . And forgot to add that my font is all fucked up I used Direct7 just so my game can run smoother .

How do you mean 'all fucked up'? Do you have a screenshot?

Cheers.

It's messed up , unreadable . I think that if you go Direct 7 you will see it yourself . Looking forward to the new update :D

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview