Loader
logo

Town Relationship.

Started by Glover, September 13, 2018, 12:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was playing for a long time now reached to the point where I was rewarded with a town .
But Time goes by my relationship with the town populace went downHill. I dont get the mechanics of town relationship.
can someone enlighten me?

I have this problem as well.  I think it's a bug in the floris mod that awoiaf's town management uses (? - I think).  Building weirwoods etc to convert population has never helped me.  And sometimes some cities just stay happy forever even if I dont convert them.

What you can do though is hire a bunch of spies and keep sending them to that town, as long as they don't get caught and hanged they'll keep bringing your reputation up over time.

Quote from: Glover on September 13, 2018, 12:04:04 AM
I was playing for a long time now reached to the point where I was rewarded with a town .
But Time goes by my relationship with the town populace went downHill. I dont get the mechanics of town relationship.
can someone enlighten me?

I think your religion matters as well as commoner trust. I was known as "reaper of peasants" and suddenly my rating with towns were always on a downward trend.
I made the mistake of repeatedly pillaging villages.

To help your commoner faction I think you can help villagers getting ganked, you can even defend them from your own faction, which can be funny, and caravans as well. Maybe you can do quests with villagers, but I raise villages by building a library there or whatever and putting taxes at very low, I don't generally do quests for them, so I don't know if that helps.

One thing I use generally with villages I send spies to enough of them. It's increases the relation with Village till 21 in time. It's the best and easiest way to increase commoner trust, which is super boring to do repetetive quests for villages

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview