Loader
logo

Best Soldiers against Wights/White Walkers?

Started by Zerkio456, February 25, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yep, nights watch archers. thenn archers, and fireborn archers which upgrade from red priests.

Quote from: starkkin on February 27, 2018, 08:23:24 PM
Thenns, they have obsidian arrows equipped
Only Thenns? I checked wilding units and they dont have obsidian arrows. And we cant view Thenn equipment as they are not in troop tree.

last time I played i only have thenn army with me and wiped out the wights. I dont know about the wildlings tho.

Quote from: Arya on March 01, 2018, 05:28:42 AM
Quote from: starkkin on February 27, 2018, 08:23:24 PM
Thenns, they have obsidian arrows equipped
Only Thenns? I checked wilding units and they dont have obsidian arrows. And we cant view Thenn equipment as they are not in troop tree.

You can use Morgh's to check their assigned equipment. It may be that they are scripted to be given obsidian arrows though, because Thenn archers are assigned broadhead arrows in Morgh's.

Quote from: MrExpendable on June 11, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
I wish that there was a melee unit capable of fighting in close quarters with the wights.
It's usually game over when they reach your battle line/arrows get depleted.

Thenns could have obsidian spears, as well as the Night's Watch if we consider the fact that the Children of the Forest used to supply them with daggers each year until they went into hiding.
Castle Black should still have a few of those in their arsenal.

You could add obsidian spears or daggers to their inventory via morgh's editor.

Companions with obsidian weapons are good enough to kill the small group in the beginning, but no chance against 700 of them ofc.

It do not make a sense but maybe we can give dire wolf special ability against wights and walkers? So basically they can kill them :D
You

Quote from: MrExpendable on June 14, 2018, 07:00:44 AM
Quote from: King J on June 11, 2018, 07:00:46 PM
Quote from: MrExpendable on June 11, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
I wish that there was a melee unit capable of fighting in close quarters with the wights.
It's usually game over when they reach your battle line/arrows get depleted.

Thenns could have obsidian spears, as well as the Night's Watch if we consider the fact that the Children of the Forest used to supply them with daggers each year until they went into hiding.
Castle Black should still have a few of those in their arsenal.

You could add obsidian spears or daggers to their inventory via morgh's editor.

Companions with obsidian weapons are good enough to kill the small group in the beginning, but no chance against 700 of them ofc.

That's actually a great idea.
I will edit the Night's Watch infantry line to carry obsidian spears and axes, makes them a lot more useful as well.
Not even armored units require a well placed 2nd hit. Wights have fcking axes and there are lvls are 30, 30,30 and their proficiencies are 600+

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview