Loader
logo

Produnos lets play of v3.5 dev build.

Started by Produno, January 21, 2018, 05:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was thinking of starting a lets play of the 3.5 dev build (before the new quests go in). The idea is so others can preview the new builds and at the same time we can do some bug hinting. So i will jot down any bugs found whilst playing through and other can post any they see in the comments section. This all depends on time however.
Let me know if you would be interested in watching this. :)

I would be very interested in watching. This is definitely a good idea.

It would be cool. Maybe even better through twitch in real time.

January 22, 2018, 07:26:37 AM #4 Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:39:44 AM by Indo95
Good idea! Can't wait to give 3.5 a test! Changelog looks good

Quote from: Produno on January 21, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
I was thinking of starting a lets play of the 3.5 dev build (before the new quests go in). The idea is so others can preview the new builds and at the same time we can do some bug hinting. So i will jot down any bugs found whilst playing through and other can post any they see in the comments section. This all depends on time however.
What you mean? You will upload a gameplay video or release it as beta to those only who are interested in testing?

Quote from: Arya on February 16, 2018, 02:27:51 PM
Quote from: Produno on January 21, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
What you mean? You will upload a gameplay video or release it as beta to those only who are interested in testing?

I shall release a game play vid showcasing whats new in the update and explaining some features already in the mod plus giving some tips for playing etc. You are then welcome to ask questions which I can go through and show in the next vid.

Are you planning to stream it or will you just post the video? Anyway, seems like a good idea for you to get fresh feedback.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Would be great! If people had a video which explains everything that is in the mod the will most likely keep playing it, because it'll be easier to start off for them. I had alot of difficulties to start well, but after alot of research I found out almost everything there is about the mod, only took alot of time and some people don't want to spend that time on a mod I guess.

So for anyone that did not get to watch, I finally done a live stream of AWoIaF v4.2 which can be found here: http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=37717.0

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview