Loader
logo

[3.0] None of the female lords can be married

Started by sprackly, January 17, 2018, 06:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Pretty sure this is a feature... but none of the female lords can be married. Figured I'd save other people some time with lot of mixed messages in the boards about this.

All the female lords have the dialogue for cement an alliance disabled. So, it's not possible to propose to them either as female or male yourself.
This includes Queen Daenerys Targaryen, Lady Barbrey Dustin, Lady Lyessa Flint, Lady Larra Blackmont, Lady Nymella Toland, Lady Arwyn Oakheart, etc.

Being affiliated with their family, as a result has a big downside as well. Since it's partially for the purpose of marrying into family.

None of the other male lords seem to be affected.

well...  to be honest, my thoughts were along yours. marrying a female Lord ( aka Lady in Armour) would be cool.

Especially i wanted to marry dany. but i wont see her either, cause i have the Version according to ze books. i am drowned toodeep into Game of thrones universe, so i cant Play on TV series Version.  ;D

aside of all the trash, do we really Need the Feature of marrying a female Lord ?

for me not. cause there are thousands of Ladys to seduce. including Sansa, Shireen, Arya, Cersei (?) , Myrcella and others. i mean ist kinda strange to see their age, but i care for right to rule and Power , not about a number on a virtual machine .

Produno removed the option a while ago, He did mention adding it back again in the future, but I'm not sure when.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview