Loader
logo

[3.0] Updated Companions Info

Started by sprackly, January 16, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 16, 2018, 06:07:40 AM Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 05:36:33 PM by sprackly
Is there an updated companions relationships / information available anywhere? The wiki one has been wrong for quite some time.

If there isn't any, this would be a nice place to start.
So far, I collected:

I have now updated the wiki with what I know. Need further input for more data.

Hey Sparky,

Nice list so far.
Found this link on the forum, perhaps you can use it for your list.: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VldvXmYQH_eKmX6T3_nBiZDYdzHA_b9KRdqC6oIH5-U/edit?usp=sharing
as far as i know, this list is accurate

I have 1 question: is it correct that Hagen can heal wounds? i saw on this forum that Silvia is the 'new' surgeon.....

Greetz

Uh... Hagen can't heal wounds, I pasted it in the wrong row. Should be Sylva instead. I have it corrected on the wiki, but can't really edit images. :/

this is my opinion for the social classes

Nobles.
Brienne of Tarth
Dacey Mormont
Podrick Payne
Ser Barristan Selmy
Syrio Forel

Knights.
Ser Shadrich the Mad Mouse
Ser Illfer the Penniless
Ser Creighton Longbough
Ser Beron Grey
Ser Barristan Selmy

Free folk.
Crastos
Val

Sellswords.
Bronn
Dick Crabb

Bastards.
Gendry
Mya Stone

The rest are just commoners or people who served in armies.

Lore wise, I'd agree with the above social classes. But it's about whether or not other lords complain if they're given a fief later in game. If a commoner is given a fief, a large number of lords will hate that action.

Found a Lady Korra when I took a Castle in Esso area that is like a soldier.  I take it there are some elite soldiers since it's set up the same was as the Tattered Prince and his guys are since I just bought them to use as my main force in taking part of Esso, but I kinda wanted to give him Pentos, but can't as he's not a companian.   Would of been nice if he was at least so that I could pay his good service with a lordship back in his proper place of power without being a puppet....well maybe my puppet lol.

Oh I did find this about Lady Korra.
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Korra
Maybe she was captured by the Norvos (it was at there castle I found her) captured her in a pirate raid since it was on the sea when I caught up to there last big force that had captured one of my lords the Mad Moose.   

So I guess we have some special NPC's that aren't companians in the game than.  Kinda like the lord guy that helps you get the castle on the island as a start up of doing a lord/king play through?  Speaking of which he kinda of just poofed on me as he's not in the keeps garrason any more.

Didn't wanna start a new thread when one was up for this, is Dacey Mormont still an available companion because I can't find her?
I'm 650 days in and have hit taverns literally 1000+ times and never seen her once.

Was looking forward to my little commando team of wight slayers and she's the only one missing from the team, though not many wights left to slay after I marched 500 elite rangers out and very politely turned the night king into a pincushion.
Cost me 100 veteran unsullied to do it but meh they were an adequate meatshield so they can be proud of themselves in the afterlife for managing to hold back the wights and die slowly.

Quote from: Daemon Khione on June 01, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
Didn't wanna start a new thread when one was up for this, is Dacey Mormont still an available companion because I can't find her?
I'm 650 days in and have hit taverns literally 1000+ times and never seen her once.

Was looking forward to my little commando team of wight slayers and she's the only one missing from the team, though not many wights left to slay after I marched 500 elite rangers out and very politely turned the night king into a pincushion.
Cost me 100 veteran unsullied to do it but meh they were an adequate meatshield so they can be proud of themselves in the afterlife for managing to hold back the wights and die slowly.

I have her, so yes she's still available.
Valar issi Targaryen.

Must just be my bad luck messing with me then, I've lost 37 coin flips in a row as well today. Ah well maybe I'll find her on my second play through in Essos now I have a character to import.
Just wish there was an option to reset stats I messed up early on wasting points on medical skills but don't wanna start from scratch.

Quote from: Daemon Khione on June 02, 2018, 07:07:29 PM
Must just be my bad luck messing with me then, I've lost 37 coin flips in a row as well today. Ah well maybe I'll find her on my second play through in Essos now I have a character to import.
Just wish there was an option to reset stats I messed up early on wasting points on medical skills but don't wanna start from scratch.

You can edit the character file before importing. It's found in C:\Users\your name\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\Characters

Dacey dislike fleeing, brienne dislikes pillaging/raiding

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview