Loader
logo

Alliance

Started by starkkin, January 20, 2019, 08:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is it possible to make an alliance with the Nights Watch? I have 100 relations with them but i cant seem to send an emissary or Message to Jon Snow for Alliance.

probably not cause this faction is somehow different from others at many aspects

and i think thats good because its more historically acccurate

i just want to make an alliance to take the north back from bolton. like the show..

In previous versions it was possible, I would suspect it would still be possible now.

In Version 3 I formed an alliance with Jeor Mormont and the Nights Watch with my rep with the Nights Watch and Mormont himself both at 100. You may just need to get Jon's approval up higher.

I've also noticed in other versions if your Nights Watch Rep is at 100, when I declare war or war is declared upon me, the Nights Watch declare war against my enemies. I've seen the Nights Watch conquer Beyond The Wall and half of the Vale.

Quote from: SAAM on January 23, 2019, 08:43:30 PM
In previous versions it was possible, I would suspect it would still be possible now.

In Version 3 I formed an alliance with Jeor Mormont and the Nights Watch with my rep with the Nights Watch and Mormont himself both at 100. You may just need to get Jon's approval up higher.

I've also noticed in other versions if your Nights Watch Rep is at 100, when I declare war or war is declared upon me, the Nights Watch declare war against my enemies. I've seen the Nights Watch conquer Beyond The Wall and half of the Vale.

Very interesting, though I don't see how they could take over the vale realistically  ;D did you send lords to the wall?

Waaaaaattttt? The vale is f'ing much stronger, Nights watch is only good against free folk and Wight Walkers ( Fire arrows). In V4.1 They barely managed to retake Shadow tower and then lost again. Only Lord commander has medium armies, Most barely even hit 100.

they are actually strong if you fight with them in actual battles.

ok . So it still works in this Version . I made alliance with Nights Watch and Daenerys. I'm now waiting for the white walkers to invade.

Quote from: Indo95 on January 23, 2019, 09:12:49 PM

Very interesting, though I don't see how they could take over the vale realistically  ;D did you send lords to the wall?

You know it. I sent every single lord from the Westerlands and Targaryen faction to The Wall, and gave them every prisoner I captured throughout my entire playthrough. There can be only ONE King Aegon Targaryen.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview