Loader
logo

Weird troop bugs

Started by Lillybou, October 11, 2017, 12:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 11, 2017, 12:54:47 PM Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:19:56 AM by Lillybou
When I conquer a castle the troops loose 10 to 25 points if it isn't given to someone right away.  Also troops disappear from party with 99 morale.  Also, as in another post the treaties never expire.  I hope it isn't my cologne driving them away.
C'est la vie

Quote from: Lillybou on October 11, 2017, 12:54:47 PM
When I conquer a castle the troops loose 10 to 25 points if it isn't given to someone right away.  Also troops disappear from party with 99 morale.  Also, as in another post the treaties never expire.  I hope it isn't my cologne driving them away.

I believe the morale loss is because you didn't plunder it and share the loot, did you start as dothraki?
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

In Static Wars the treaties never count down because diplomacy is frozen.  You can activate normal mode and the treaties will start counting down.  Are you recruiting prisoners, I had an issue like that before and it was because the soldiers I had were recruited from my prisoner pool.  Even after I took them to a fine establishment for women and booze, they skipped on me....

October 12, 2017, 10:19:15 AM #3 Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:23:24 AM by Lillybou
I'm playing North not Dothraki and don't plunder the castles, but will start doing so and share as maybe that is it.  Never happened in 1.3 but this makes it more realistic.  In fighting I always choose to share the spoils and burn the dead.  We don't want more zombies, do we? 

Am playing Static so that explains the treaty.  Forgot about diplomacy not being in static.  So it was me and no bugs.

I love this mod.  Thank you both!  Back to the battle, we must have the iron throne.  Oh, and the crown, too.

Tried conquer with plunder but just can't harm innocent villagers.  They can just desert and will hire more.  Rather have honor in the long run.  Thank you, anyway.
C'est la vie

Quote from: Lillybou on October 12, 2017, 10:19:15 AM
I'm playing North not Dothraki and don't plunder the castles, but will start doing so and share as maybe that is it.  Never happened in 1.3 but this makes it more realistic.  In fighting I always choose to share the spoils and burn the dead.  We don't want more zombies, do we? 

Am playing Static so that explains the treaty.  Forgot about diplomacy not being in static.  So it was me and no bugs.

I love this mod.  Thank you both!  Back to the battle, we must have the iron throne.  Oh, and the crown, too.

Tried conquer with plunder but just can't harm innocent villagers.  They can just desert and will hire more.  Rather have honor in the long run.  Thank you, anyway.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

October 16, 2017, 08:15:41 PM #5 Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 08:25:46 PM by Lillybou
Montblanc, I think I play too much Dying Light and never, ever, sleep, heh.
C'est la vie

Ah that post came out in error, I was trying to reply to the bolded text part, but now I don't remember what it was about :D
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview