Loader
logo

Locked and injured in the Iron Islands

Started by thenextking, October 03, 2017, 07:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I decided to join Rob Stark Army in the begining of my campaing, so I could make some money. But I was injured while taking Ten Towers and Rob Stark was stuck at the sea, waiting for the next move of our marshal. Then I decided to leave his army in order to heal my injury with a master, since you cannot wait more than five days to do that. Unfortunetely, after leaving Rob stark army appeared in Old Wyk and nobody sells me any travel to any other place  :'( :'( :'(

So I'm locked in old wyk with more than 1000 stags, but there is no maester in closest castle and cannot travel to another place, so my wound will become permanent in three days!  :'( :'( :'(

Enable cheats, use ctrl & left click to move somewhere else, then disable cheats again, this is the fastest way of doing it, and won't entirely break your immersion.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

You will have to wait for the next ship to pass and jump aboard that. Or you could cheat, but meh that's no fun. Here you already have the start to an awesome story ;p.

Speaking of which, I may open a sub board for people to share their playthrough stories. Could lead to some interesting reads.

Quote from: Produno on October 03, 2017, 07:44:16 PM
You will have to wait for the next ship to pass and jump aboard that. Or you could cheat, but meh that's no fun. Here you already have the start to an awesome story ;p.

Speaking of which, I may open a sub board for people to share their playthrough stories. Could lead to some interesting reads.

I think the sub board playthrough idea is a brilliant idea, I'd love to share a couple of playthrough stories.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview