Loader
logo

[2.2]H&H mission bug

Started by hanc, October 02, 2017, 05:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Again, the lannister raiding party wouldn't spawn. Checked with cheating tools. Nowhere to be found.

They spawn just to the north west of Hollow Hill.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

If this is the mission you get from hollow hill, yeah, they spawn over near stoney sept, but can as far as I know wander to literally anywhere (probably confined to westeros, dont know how AI deals with boats) I always end up cheating on those missions, its too hit or miss finding them if you dont go immediately to the right place.

Quote from: Weizen1988 on October 02, 2017, 09:03:23 PM
If this is the mission you get from hollow hill, yeah, they spawn over near stoney sept, but can as far as I know wander to literally anywhere (probably confined to westeros, dont know how AI deals with boats) I always end up cheating on those missions, its too hit or miss finding them if you dont go immediately to the right place.

Haha, me too and without any shame, without the cheat to see all parties on the map I'd miss of those missions for sure and would keep getting more and more neg relationships with towns.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview