Loader
logo

2.2 varys spy capture mission

Started by Weizen1988, October 02, 2017, 12:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was hunting down the spy, waited for them to meet, groups didnt combine or anything, so i killed the 7 strong group using blunt only, captured the contact, then had to fight the spy, same weapon, knocked him out, completed fight, and he wasnt available to capture him, that screen never even came up, just loot choices and then back to world map. Going to attempt to replicate, see if it was just bad luck or something.

October 02, 2017, 12:48:53 AM #1 Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 01:20:02 AM by Weizen1988
Have replicated it. Waited a bit, they joined groups, Fought both, knocked out all, only able to capture petyr, not the other guy.

Yeah, repeated this 7 times now, tried attacking alfred before he reaches and after he reaches, doesnt matter, he doesnt appear on the captured enemies when I fight him with petyr and his squires,  and when I fight him when he is alone the captured/rescued page doesnt even come up. Doesnt stop progression, but its pretty lame to be impossible to succeed. I even tried cheat ko on the group, he shows as having been injured, doesnt say anything about anyone escaping, but still doesnt show on the list of captures.

Are you using 2.2? If not that's probably why. Also try using the MODDB version, not the steam.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

October 02, 2017, 01:23:26 AM #3 Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 01:44:57 AM by Weizen1988
Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 02, 2017, 01:20:28 AM
Are you using 2.2? If not that's probably why. Also try using the MODDB version, not the steam.
I am using 2.2. Im also using the moddb version. I switched over the other day to fix the tickler quest.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview