Loader
logo

My List of Bugs so far

Started by Radon, September 29, 2017, 06:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 29, 2017, 06:43:08 AM Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 07:13:07 AM by Radon
1. Qyburn's "nevermind" option after selecting to look at your wounds doesn't work.
2. Daenerys just landed in dragonstone, and the siegel outside of the gates when strolling through the town still has Stannis's banner.
3. Lannister armors given to most lords appear black and white to me rather than gold and red (not sure if it's just me).
4. Enlisting part is broken. We are mere recruits and when we fall we lose renown. Also, I joined Tywin, he lost in battle so I got captured. After few days I escaped. Went back to him and now I can re enlist in his army (again). Lost my Knighthood basically.
None of us are free! We're all men of the Night's Watch.

1. It seems to work for me in two different saves.
2. Yeah this seems to be a static banner, there are others dotted around.
3. I've had 8 playthrough and haven't had this problem, maybe a corrupt textures file?
4. I've never been captured so can't vouch for this, I'll try it out and let you know what happens.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview