Loader
logo

Rare Weapons

Started by Manic Depressive, September 27, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 27, 2017, 08:40:43 PM Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 02:19:31 PM by Manic Depressive
So far I have found:

Edric Dayne - Dawn
Lord Redwyn - Redwyn
Randall Tarly - Heartsbane
Dany Targ - Blackfyre
Jon Snow - Longclaw
Stannis Baratheon - Lightbringer
Winterfell - Ice (Must be lord of winterfell in own faction Ice will be in a chest under weirwood tree)

I'm going to keep looking for the rest keep you updated.

Tbh those were kind of obvious, though it's commendable of you to disclose it since some people might not know enough lore to know this. If you manage to find Dark Sister though, it would be a much more important breakthrough since even in the books no one has been revealed to be in possession of this sword.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

So far my technique is the following:
Duel every NPC and/or Kill them after capturing them. So far I have killed nearly everyone is Westeros and should soon start on the East.
I'm making the list to people don't have to spend days trying to find them like I have or trying to go through game files to see who has the ID for Dark sister etc etc.

As of now, nobody has Dark Sister. Produno stated that Dark Sister will be available in a quest for the next version.

Quote from: GiantWalrus486 on September 27, 2017, 10:41:25 PM
As of now, nobody has Dark Sister. Produno stated that Dark Sister will be available in a quest for the next version.

Ah, finally some solid information. I take it he leaves these bits of knowledge for his donators first, hence the lack of awareness among the rest of us.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Ice is in a bonus chest. I checked the code via Morghs editor. Where it is, is beyond me.

Quote from: Crimson on September 30, 2017, 01:31:30 AM
Ice is in a bonus chest. I checked the code via Morghs editor. Where it is, is beyond me.
I heard that if you are lord of Winterfell you can go to the weirwood and take it from a chest there... I havnt tried it yet so i am unsure about it

I tried this out yesterday and Ice is indeed in the chest by the weirwood tree in Winterfell.

Does anybody know what is the strongest sword you can obtain without killing a lord? I have Stannis as a prisoner, I backed up my save and killed him just to try out Lightbringer and it was way better than my current sword, I want to get something like that without making every lord and every kingdom hate me.

Quote from: golan4840 on October 01, 2017, 12:30:28 PM
Does anybody know what is the strongest sword you can obtain without killing a lord? I have Stannis as a prisoner, I backed up my save and killed him just to try out Lightbringer and it was way better than my current sword, I want to get something like that without making every lord and every kingdom hate me.

Darksister is one of the best weapons in the game if not THE best. So far I haven't found it legit but that would be my choice.

Quote from: Manic Depressive on October 01, 2017, 04:53:51 PM

Darksister is one of the best weapons in the game if not THE best. So far I haven't found it legit but that would be my choice.

I'm 99% sure that Darksister has the best stats on any sword but as you say, no legit way to get it yet.

I think the next best is Ice (2H) & then the Tarly sword which is a 1h/2h I believe.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 01, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

I'm 99% sure that Darksister has the best stats on any sword but as you say, no legit way to get it yet.

I think the next best is Ice (2H) & then the Tarly sword which is a 1h/2h I believe.

Heartsbane is 2H only I'm afraid or else I'd use it easily the most beautiful sword in game if only it was 1h

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 01, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

How do I get the Tarly sword?

How do I sent him to the wall? The only options I have when I take lords as prisoners is to set them free, tell them they are still my prisoners and execute them.
What are the consequences if sending lords to the wall? will everyone hate me for that too?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview