Loader
logo

Where is Daenerys Targaryen?

Started by yavuzgolcu, September 24, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
so my question is where is daenerys targaryen? is she an invasion faction leader that we will unlock through quests? so basically everything to know about Daenerys in 2.0

You need to do two things:

1.- Select the game npcs to be named as the tv series
2.- Complete vary's quests to start the targaryen invasion (selecting names as books make aegon spawn, not daenerys)

and if you're wondering, no, you can't currently marry her, a shame  :D

September 24, 2017, 07:51:18 PM #2 Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:00:41 PM by ResendeViana
Quote from: Riven on September 24, 2017, 07:30:12 PM

2.- Complete vary's quests to start the targaryen invasion (selecting names as books make aegon spawn, not daenerys)

Does the invasion should start soon after you complete the quest line?

some people have said it takes a few weeks but i have found that it only takes up to like 5 days

Quote from: Riven on September 24, 2017, 07:30:12 PM

thats a big shame so basically he changed Aegon to Daenerys and the spawn location... that sucks, why didn't he just add daenerys as a seperate targaryen invader? that just ruined it for me damn... i am disappointed :(    i had the books selected in my game and wow... sucks

Well, not produno words, but I think as game has been progressing, some parts of the story can be a bit different. Daenerys just appeared, so he probably hasn't thought about the invasion deeply or maybe he has, and decided like that. Only he can answer that question.

Well, it wouldn't make much sense to have two Targaryen invaders. Also that would be difficult to code/balance.

Quote from: Produno on September 25, 2017, 02:48:26 PM
Well, it wouldn't make much sense to have two Targaryen invaders. Also that would be difficult to code/balance.

well i mean if the books make daenerys invade dragonstone, it will make sense since we will have 2 targaryens invading westeros...    perhaps you can make a new troop tree for Daenerys, you dont have to do something special, just mix unsuilled and the dothraki in the troop tree and i think you will be fine...  will it be to hard to code because they both will have the same troop tree or they have the same fac name? (if its fac you can easily just change the name...)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview