Loader
logo

Global Moderator position open - apply within. (now closed)

Started by Produno, August 14, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Global Moderator Recruitment

I'm currently looking for a global moderator to help get the board in some sort of order. Lately we are getting a lot more views and posts and most of the moderators other than Riven are now inactive.

What will be required.

*You will be required to keep an active look out for bots or spam posts and delete the posts and bots where necessary.
*Assist other members where possible with questions etc.
*Make sure posts are posted in the correct section. If not then move them.
*Spend a relative amount of time on the forums.
*Your posts must be clear and free of spelling mistakes. (I'm not a grammar Nazi so I'm not expecting perfection)
*Be able to assist with cleaning up the forums, moving posts if needed etc. Previous experience with forums would be nice.
*Be able to calmly but firmly diffuse situations where needed. (Luckily not much of a problem here anyway)
*You will have access to the whole forums so you must be trust worthy. (People I know, or who have been here a long time are more likely to get the position)

Once Bannerlord is out the forums will need a facelift to accommodate the Warband mod and Bannerlord mod so this is something else I shall need help with.

Please apply below with why you would be a good global moderator, or you can PM me if you don't want it posted on a public board.

Thanks.

I think that I would make a good global moderator here on the forums as I have a lot of experience dealing with bots, spam and arguments. For example: If one community member posted in the forums with a title of "Why AWOIAF needs to have prisoner management" and another community member replies with a massive response and it leads to and all out argument and I will tell the two or how many community members are involved to stop arguing and just to ignore one and other.

I can also clean up a forum thread of any kind of discrimination and give that community member a fair and just punishment for what they posted. If someone is having trouble locating something in the forums I will dm them a step by step tutorial of how to get to it, and if they still cannot find it then I send them a link to that forum post.

August 27, 2017, 01:47:28 AM #3 Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 09:55:27 PM by Wolfleventis
I had to revert it cause lost last one, trying to find a new one.

Thanks to everyone that has applied. I have chosen Kokalo to be the new global moderator who has been on the forums for quite a while. I also think he shall do a good job with helping to keep the forums tidy and answer others when me or Riven cannot.

To everyone else that has applied and did not get the position, more will be available soon :)