Loader
logo

Testers for 2.0

Started by Produno, August 04, 2017, 10:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 04, 2017, 10:30:47 AM Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 05:40:00 PM by Produno
I shall be needing testers in a couple of weeks for the upcoming 2.0 release.

You will be required to test the general stability of the mod.
Go through the current changelog testing everything present.
Report any bugs you find as clearly as possible - post screenshots etc.
Any balance issues from any new features/changes.

Not allow others to play your test version or release else where.
Not to discuss information or give away spoilers from the test build.

EDIT***

I think we have enough testers for now. Thanks.

[spoiler]
UPDATE

Hello all, the test build will go live within the next couple of days, I'm hoping tomorrow but it depends on what time I have spare. I shall open up a testers sub forum and everyone here will receive a testers tag. This means you can access this part of the forum for this test build and any future test build (If you already have a testers tag then you should already know how this works). Anyone that does not contribute to testing will have their testers tag removed. Anyone that breaks the rules outlined above will have their testers tag removed and possibly banned from the forums.
Donators automagically receive access to the testers subforum even if they choose not to contribute. Whether you donate 1$ or 100$ you still get the same access.

Detailed reports on anything from the changelog is required.
Testing of scenes from the changed scenes on the changelog is welcomed, also if you notice a problem and can fix it yourself using the editor this is even better! The time it takes for you to post screenshots and explain the issues, I fix them, re-upload, you re-test. You could probably change them yourself in the editor and retest in a much quicker time. Then I would just require you to send me the updated scene file. If however you are not comfortable in doing this then I wont hold it against you.

I plan to test for just one week if possible, then release the following week. So the more you can test in this short amount of time, then the better.[/spoiler]

August 04, 2017, 11:15:21 AM #1 Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:17:22 AM by Karolinen
I volunteer!  :)
I got lots of spare time so this is something I can focus on
Home is where the friends and the girls are. And of course, in the room where a computer with Mount and Blade installed on it.

- Karolinen

I'm free always enjoy testing the new versions, inbox me :)

I'm looking forward to it. I volunteer as well.

Great timing, I got plenty of free time. I volunteer.

I am free to volunteer I have a lot of time and I have also bug tested for a game before so I do have a little bit of experience.
And I will do anything that I can to make the development for this great mod better for you Porduno and the rest of your talented team.  :)

I can test it. If you want

Is there something we need to fill out or are you just going to pick a random few?

If you need more testers you can count me in, but to be honest, I don't know if I'll be a big help cause I'm starting a new job next week and not sure how much time I'll have.

I'm not good to work at scripts and stuffs like that, but I played and I actually play a lot of time with this mod so I can help with finding bugs, general stability and others problems may occur :)

August 07, 2017, 10:23:29 AM #12 Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 06:57:45 PM by Gohryt
I could be a tester on this and next week. i'm fully free.

Hi, if you are still looking for testers i would like to help.

Hi! I'm volunteer aswell!  ;D