Loader
logo

[1.3] Bugs / Suggestions

Started by excuilor, July 23, 2017, 06:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Bugs/Suggestions:

1. Crashes: Im on war with the Khalesaar and it seems that i have to auto-resolve all fights since my game crashes when manually fighting it out. That happens if i turn battle size to 150 too. Attacking a Lord of another Faction however gives me no problems up to battle size 500.

2. Ambushes: Someitmes when getting ambushed in cities the robbers will spawn in places that are (nearly) impossible to find hence forcing you to either cheat or reload and get beaten up.

3. Recruiters: The recruiters seem to have huge pathfinding issues. Sending them from old valyria to e.g. the vale while result in them getting stuck somewhere on the map. If you end up unlucky they wont even get killed and you basically cant use them anymore.

4. Family: It seems that in the Character screen where relations are shown they are missing for some Lords but not their relatives. e.g. Robb doesnt show Sansa as his sister but she does.

5. Ships: Ship names seem to be screwed up sometimes. I have seen various ships with the 'NO STRING!' name.

6. Guild Master: While i personally enjoy looking for the guild masters and enjoying the towns it is really annoying to do it unmounted. It can take a while anyway and im easily getting frustrated by not finding him while forgetting how nice the city is.

7. Old Valyria: Id love to be able to rebuild old valyria's walls, maybe even establish an inn, traders etc.!

July 24, 2017, 04:48:09 PM #1 Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:56:31 PM by excuilor
8. Garrison: Would be great if we could move the Garrison troops up/down! Id love to train my northern peasants but they are stuck in the middle somewhere and ive got more than i can personally carry(to rearrange). So i have to take some -> bring them somewhere else -> repeat until empty -> fill up at the bottom again.

9. Moving Court: When youre trying to move your court you're asked to have tools and a bolt of fine cloth. You do need tools and fine velvet though.

(Registering with this forum is really terrible. I feel like you dont need 5 answers and a really hard to read code. With each answer you have to very accurate. it is neither 'king's guard' nor 'kingsguard' who protects the king. instead it's 'the kingsguard'. Took me about 5mins to figure out all answers.)

10. Prison Break Wall: Seems buggy. The guards are spawned at the bottom of the wall which you cant reach. Only killable with bow from edges where you can see the bottom.

11. Would be great if you can 'revive' factions by gifting them a fief. The Nights Watch has been eliminated before i could really get my first army going to support them.

12. I talked to a former Nights Watch Vassal and asked him about the location of someone. Then an empty dialogue pops up. Next click i ask him again, he responds nothing again... endless loop and i cant get out!

Point 8 can really be annoying. Until it's solved I have to use cheats to jump to other castles or the settlement to organize the garrison troops.

July 25, 2017, 06:36:00 PM #3 Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 06:39:06 PM by Produno
You mean the garrison of the settlement? It's just the hardcoded party screen, meaning all the same controls work as in every other party screen. Its hardcoded, so as far as I know, cannot be altered.

(Registering with this forum is really terrible. I feel like you dont need 5 answers and a really hard to read code. With each answer you have to very accurate. it is neither 'king's guard' nor 'kingsguard' who protects the king. instead it's 'the kingsguard'. Took me about 5mins to figure out all answers.)

It normally takes me about 30 mins everyday to remove, ban, and purge posts of all the bots I was getting before I changed to this new setup. I can change it back, but I don't have the time to remove all the bots and posts everyday, so you will then be complaining because of too much spam, plus the fact I cannot tell the good posts from the bad meaning reporting bugs and giving suggestions would be pointless. Infact I may aswel shut down the forums if that's the case.

In one mod I played (not sure which one, but I think it was a clash of kings mod) you could organize the garrison troops through an extra option in the "manage this town" part.

It's not ACOK, it must be some mod that uses the script extender. It can't be done easily.

August 04, 2017, 03:18:09 AM #6 Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 03:32:55 AM by King J
I just checked it, it was ACOK. Don't know if they use script extender and not saying it's easy. Just wanted to point out that I remembered correctly  ;D

Well lol I have 2 castles on some ACOK game I started in 4.1 and didn't notice you can sort the defenders. I did remember doing it in some mod, well w/e amazing ACOK did it without the script extender cuz most moders just say it can't be done cuz hardcoded.

Yeah no clue how it works, but I also have almost no clue of modding ;) but maybe they found some kind of workaround

It must be an OSP. If someone can find it, I can add it.

Is it in Floris? ACOK used Floris as base.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview