Loader
logo

Cant siege Dragonstone

Started by sky0dragon, July 19, 2017, 06:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you are at war Dragonstone, the castle of "Dragonstone" can't be taken, you can't land on that island and can't siege the castle from the sea...

Quote from: sky0dragon on July 19, 2017, 06:06:48 AM
If you are at war Dragonstone, the castle of "Dragonstone" can't be taken, you can't land on that island and can't siege the castle from the sea...

You cant land on the island if you have your own ship?

I had the same issue. There was a message like: Dragonstone cant be besieged from sea, or something.

To besieg it i had to place my party on the island via cheat.

Quote from: Badg3r21 on July 19, 2017, 04:20:17 PM
I had the same issue. There was a message like: Dragonstone cant be besieged from sea, or something.

Yeah that's because you are trying to attack it directly from the sea. Can you land your ship on the island and attack it from land?

I was not able to land on the island, there was no landing point.

It has a port and you can only land your ship from there, no landing point is generated on the island. Can't test if you can land if at war trough since I'm not at war with them.

didn't know about the right click thing, normal landing points don't show up on that island (that was my problem)

i worked around it by going into another town and using travel to dragonstone, when the travel ended it didn't throw me into the city but left me next to it

Quote from: Maester Rawl on July 19, 2017, 05:05:28 PM
You can land on the island. Right click your ship near land and select 'find landing port'.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/835832813005342096/00AA6BF412D1E683BAD83DF26F133C770D6B5FE0/

I'll try this. I have been left clicking on the ship and that makes a random point show up as well, but not on Dragonstone.

Will the right click work at Braavos as well?

This has been fixed for 2.0 so I shall lock this thread. It can still be viewed for others to get ideas until the new patch is released.