Loader
logo

Manage Split Troop Assignments + Raise Levy

Started by Bug(s) in AWOIAFv1.2, July 01, 2017, 08:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So here are the bugs I encountered:
1) I tried to do split troop assignments, and split my infantry into two groups. However, whenever I selected my first or my main infantry group, the second group dissolves and it becomes one big group. So for example, ill press  the 1 key on keyboard, and select 1st infantry group, then my second group just automatically dissolves. It wont dissolve if I select the secondary group but this is annoying because then I cant really control the first group.

2) And when I tried to raise the levy from my villiage, They didn't join my party but instead they were waiting outside my villiage in their own party. And in their own party, it showed that there was 36 North Levy, one villiage elder 100% and my own character, like a clone of my character at 100%. When I tried to talk to them the only thing I could ask was if they saw any enemy parties. Then when I tried to leave, it automatically took me to the page where you have two choices. Either surrender, or leave some troops to hold them off.

the raise-a-levy bug definitely is reproducible in the latest version of the game. just pledge yourself to Rob Stark and when he gives you a village, go to that village and raise a levy of 30 levy. I got about 15 North Levy some peasants, village elder and a clone of myself waiting outside the village.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview