Loader
logo

Recruiter recruits wrong troops

Started by SteelBlood, August 18, 2017, 05:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
v1.3

So my first couple recruiters disappeared, I sent 2 to get Night's Watch troops. After 50 days they had still not come back and my staff said I had max recruiters out which means they were still alive somewhere. So finally after awhile I guess they died and i hired 2 more but this time used cheats enabled and made it where I could view all parties on the map. First the recruiter would sail directly towards their destination, getting stuck trying to sail into land, or moving back and forth changing destinations. After being a stuck for awhile they'd move a bit and get stuck somewhere else. After a long time the recruiter finally made it the North, and started recruiting in Oldenoak and Queens head, which were both occupied by the Free Men. He did go to the other villages that the Nights Watch controlled but is currently coming back to my castle with 35 wildings and 15 rogues.

Computer specs:
16gb Ram
Intel core i7-4820K 3.7 GHz (8CPU)
GeForce GTX 660

downloaded via ModDb

And how it works? my recruiters had sailed to north and ive never seen them again... they will come to castle and add them to garrison or what? i am waiting for them and no one comes...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview