Loader
logo

Beta 10 Dev build bugs

Started by Produno, January 11, 2017, 09:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 20, 2017, 02:06:21 PM #15 Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:15:35 PM by Produno
We can take any code from VC, but no assets or scenes can be used.

With that in mind, if anyone has played VC, I need 5 large scenes for the lair's. I have managed to add this feature but I don't have the time to create the scenes. Of course I could eventually but I still need to get the ship battles and every thing working.

I have also successfully added the VC menus/presentations. Albeit not yet fully integrated so I still need to work on that.

It's taken me pretty much 3 full day to get this far and I still have lots to do. So any help with the scenes would be great!

I also need a description for each territory in the seven kingdoms and for each kingdom in essos. Anyone that has seen the camp menu in VC will know why.

I wish I could help with anything else but testing but unfortunately I am no coder or have any programming background. I can write up deep conversations with meaning for AI characters to add more immersion into the game, or anything else you might need help with
King Stannis is the rightful heir...but anyone can be the rightful conqueror.

Have you tried creating scenes before? They require no coding knowledge. Just start the game with the ceat option and windowed mode active and then enter any scene and press ctrl+E. Then you can alter it.

OK, another little update. After spending the last 4 days (all of my days off work and the missus is NOT happy :/) getting things working I have had a few troubles.

So far I have all the refuge (now changed to build your own settlement/castle) in. I just need scenes *wink wink*
I have the camp menus in. I just need descriptions for all the regions in westeros and essos.
I have the ship buying presentation in (still needs work).
The town menu presentation is causing me a massive headache. I cant get the damned thing working correctly. I can remove it and add the ship menu to the main menu, but we already have too many menus in towns. Using VC's means I can add all the items I need, including the ones I had to remove from places like Kings Landing.

I can add stuff like the second outfit, though I'm not sure if its needed.

Then I just need to find replacements for all the VC items, ships etc.

Hi Produno, when you say you need descriptions for all the regions, do you mean in the menu for the faction like how you have the North on moddb? Because I can write down some nice descriptions including some story points if you'd like.

Yes, exactly. I have done about half of them just by taking info from the wiki, mainly the first few lines of the wiki for the description.

February 22, 2017, 05:08:53 AM #21 Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:15:28 AM by Indo95
Dev build extreme lagging when I approach enemy army, I expect that this is normal for the build, since 9.9 was much more smooth.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview