Loader
logo

Beta 9.8

Started by Produno, December 02, 2016, 11:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 i could put a screenshot with it, but i guess its not very important:

if you choose to be a targaryen male/female in the character creation, you will find Crownlands "guards" in the towns of the faction you join, even as mercenary.

this bug was even there in the previous versions.

Quote from: Dulgakhor on December 03, 2016, 09:36:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RRxrwf0.jpg
...and here comes most common of all the bugs. This started to show up regularly after I accept Robb's mission to clean farmstead.   - The picture is the same as the above?
Sorry, my mistake. Picture needed:
http://i.imgur.com/QGPt6d7.jpg

Quote from: Dulgakhor on December 05, 2016, 09:14:48 PM
Quote from: Dulgakhor on December 03, 2016, 09:36:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RRxrwf0.jpg
...and here comes most common of all the bugs. This started to show up regularly after I accept Robb's mission to clean farmstead.   - The picture is the same as the above?
Sorry, my mistake. Picture needed:
http://i.imgur.com/QGPt6d7.jpg
I too have the same problems as these a lot of diferent errors acure during the game. But my game crashed 2 times. It all happen whan i fight and whan the last enemy die game crashes and i get the msg. CDR ERROR Invalid opcode - 2147483648

December 06, 2016, 08:20:23 PM #21 Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 09:37:34 AM by Riven
Edit (Riven): Check First post for changelog and mirrors

December 07, 2016, 02:32:21 AM #22 Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 02:34:34 AM by thenextking
my first impressions:

- Sieges Freefolk are ok. No Bugs.

- Generally, you now spend even more money to make a good Party. For Example: Before beta 9.8, an Ironborn Maurader cost 750d to upgrade. Now it costs 1375d. Considering all westerosi troops, the ironborns are better only than the wildlings. If the player chose Ironborn in the character creation, he will spend much more money. Basically, only factions with a high level soldier are cheaper. In other words, Vale/Reach/Westerlands are even better, while Ironborns, Dorne, Stormlands are even worse.

the more i play the more time the game crashes. every 5-10th fight the game crashes.

About the money cost yes the upgreads are expensive, but the wages are OK i think. 1 needed some 200 days to buy 9 dye workshops to give me some money (but only way to get enough money is to fight turnaments)

one more thing
i have a village. i stationed there 50 villagers and 90 squairs. After some time Dawos came with 33 man company (i am westerland) and raided my village. How does garrison in the villages work? normaly if there are more man than in his company he were not supposed to raid it. they didnt fight at all after i got the msg your village was raided Davos still had 33 man company. (i was close by and test if the garrison would hold and watch all the time)

I will upload a new version version for everyone to test either tonight or tomorrow.

We can see if the crashes have stopped. Can you give me any more info about when the crashes occur etc?

crashes occur during the battle scene.
when the last enemy is killed the game crashes.
I was playing as a westelands and the crash ocure when i was fighting or robber knights, mountain clan, stormlands and vale. (for now)
If i loads a save game and fight the same party it crashes every time.
i was fighting 180 strong party first battle i killed 170 the second battle the game crash. When i reload it crashes every time, But if for the second battle i decide an option that my troops fight and i stay behind (automatic result) its ok and the game works on.

one other time i was fighting a group of robber times. It was a group of 5 and after the last dies the game crashes. I reload and play no after 50 days i again found these party and the game crashed again after the fight. Maybe something happens with specific partys... because i am able to fight other normaly.

December 07, 2016, 09:11:00 PM #26 Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 09:37:57 AM by Riven
Beta 9.8.1 release

Don't forget to keep them bug reports coming, the more we can fix, the better. Also don't forget to check scenes and label where items are missing, ie if wierwood trees are missing from any scenes etc.

I had no major problems playing version 9.8.0. I'll download 9.8. and see what happens.

December 08, 2016, 06:23:38 AM #28 Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 09:38:09 AM by Riven
Quote from: Produno on December 07, 2016, 09:11:00 PM
Beta 9.8.1 release

Don't forget to keep them bug reports coming, the more we can fix, the better. Also don't forget to check scenes and label where items are missing, ie if wierwood trees are missing from any scenes etc.

I get an Error 388; Permission denied when opening the link, can't seem to download it

It lets me do it. Maybe try a different browser?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview