Loader
logo

Visual C++ Runtime Error

Started by Chris, July 02, 2016, 12:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to play the mod but I just can't get past the loading screen that shows Kings Landing. It says it's a visual C++ runtime error and that mb_warband.exe has requested Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.

I"m running the lastest version of MaB:Warband (1.168) and used the Mod version 9.5.7 and then put 9.6 and let it overwrite everything in the folder.
I tried redownloading everything and reinstalling etc a couple of times but I keep getting the same message. My system is running Win 7 SP1.

Any ideas? I would love to try this mod out!

Thanks!

If it's steam version and you're absolutelly sure you've extracted 9.5.7 in your modules folder and 9.6 over it in the same folder, try verifyng cache or even uninstall and reinstall the game completely, it usually solves that kind of problems

Game crashes for me as well, right after character creation.
Other mods I play work fine. I am also using the steam version of the game on Windows 10. Has the developer tested steam version on Windows 10?

It should work fine with steam and Win 10. Make sure you have load textures on demand ticked.

I also have the same problem only when i am trying to start battles, like when i choose one of the ''Lead your troops, take field, charge the enemy'' options.

This Runtime Error stopped for me when i lowered the troop limit to 200-250 i used to get this a lot when i had 500 or more troops in the screen and have tried everything from uninstalling installing etc but simple fix is to lower troop in screen at the same time.. i really had a frustrating time trying to deal with this and have figured it out so you people wont get frustrated too

I get them all the time doesnt matter what my troop count is at for in battles.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview