Loader
logo

Some bugs/errors/glitches

Started by LuckyGregor, April 08, 2016, 06:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 08, 2016, 06:38:16 PM Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:40:18 PM by LuckyGregor
1 Cool looking armor and helmet but can he see anything?

2. I bet he died waiting for 6th book. (Stone Hedge castle)

3. Twins look magnificent but you are not able to conquer it because you cant reach those archers on top of tower and  your soldiers wont move to next tower:

4. Maidenpool during siege battles looks unfinished:

5. In cave near Thenn (where you find dragonglass weapons) you and all Wildlings spawn in same place. It is easy fight because they are Wildlings but still the first moment when you spawn surroundered by 20 enemies.

6.When other faction accepts truce with you,20 day countdown never starts for your faction (in faction overview it still says Truce: 20 days) so you cant start new war without taking penalty.

7. In whole Dorne you wont suffer any casualties during sieges when you are placing ladders on walls or when enemy tries to burn down your equipment.So it

Some good bugs here - thanks for reporting.

Don't forget to post any other issues so I can polish up the Beta 9 release as much as possible.

I guess because of that truce thing Nights Watch declared war on me although they are not supposed to mess with Westoros politics.

My spy wasnt able to find out what gender is Brienne.Also when you make Brienne your vassal her default army is riverlands type ( I guess Stormlands type army would be better since she is from Tarth)

Siege of Fairmarket.You can run under city walls and by looking on minimap you spawn on wrong side of battlefield.

Are they actually 2 different types of units? Because you cant train veteran ranger to elite ranger and also their class is different.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview