Loader
logo

Losing morale to "not resting"

Started by greywolf0678, March 29, 2016, 01:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but I can't turn off the rested party morale realism option. I wouldn't normally care, but it seems that, no matter how much I let my troops rest, their morale does not improve. I constantly lose troops to poor morale. Even after letting my army rest for 7 straight game days, the morale tab says my army is losing -74 morale due to "not resting". It makes no sense and nothing I do seems to fix it. Currently playing the newest version with the 8.6 patch on it. It says it's disabled in the mod preferences, but I still lose huge amounts of morale to rest. I camp regularly after battles to heal my troops, so losing morale this way is hugely frustrating.

Its bugged but fixed for the next release.

Currently if you click the disable moral penalty, it seems to halt your moral at the point it was at when you clicked it. Clicking it again wont turn it back on again.

So if you had -74 moral due to lack of rest and then decided to turn it off, your resting moral would forever be stuck at -74.

Damn, that is sad. I had a good army going and now can't maintain it. Guess I'll start a new game then. Or perhaps, just wait for the next patch. So far, I'm liking this game better than the ACOK mod. Seems more accurate to the lore even though a few factions are a bit out of the timeline. Keep up the good work.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview