Loader
logo

Wiki

Started by Produno, January 06, 2016, 08:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: jonyellowsnow on July 31, 2016, 12:34:09 AM
Excellent, Thanks. Ill admit I've never really edited/created articles before but I've spent the better part of the day watching tutorials and lessons. Hopefully I can start cranking out some pages by tonight. Is there a sort of "debug mode" or cheat mode where I can see all the items in game, Id like to start with making a weapons page with stats and moving on to armors after that.

You can enable the cheat menu in camp -> mod settings -> preferences.
This enables the cheat menu (Camp -> CHEAT MENU!) and from there you have an option to choose any item in the mod and see its stats.

December 19, 2016, 11:45:45 AM #16 Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 11:55:53 AM by Produno
So it seems a lot of people do not understand many of the features of the mod, or do not realise most of what the mod has to offer. For this reason I think it would be good to add these to the wiki so I can refer people straight to that instead of having to keep trying to explain.

With this in mind if anyone would like to add the following to the wiki, I would be eternally grateful.

Info and concepts on the injury system and battle wounds including a list of all the maesters in the game.  - seems this has already been added, though it may need revising.
Info on the special locations that can be found - which in turn give you exp.
Info on septrys maybe.
Information on how to recruit special troops and  which troops can be recruited where.
How to learn how to read (this has been updated for the next release)
Information on how to recruit mercenary companies, ie the moon brothers, the wild hares, the golden company etc.
Information on how to have a baby, how long it takes etc.
The concept of lords companions.

Any other features that is not added. I will possibly add more here as I think of them.

Wait a sec, are there special troops besides Unsullied?!

Quote from: Indo95 on March 09, 2017, 03:37:01 AM
Are there special troops besides Unsullied?!
Well, there are Kingsguard, giants (Not for recruit, though), house-special troops (Frey, Karstark...), mercenaries and, hopefully, will be wights&walkers.

Wights&Walkers - chopping your people since 1300s!

March 09, 2017, 04:48:32 PM #20 Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 04:51:47 PM by Moose
I think you need to own a castle, that belonged to that house (e.g. Twins for Fray) and speak to troop trainer in the lord's hall. I'm not sure, though, never managed to get one.

Note: by mercenaries I meant guys like "Moon brothers" and other travelling bands.

To get wights and white walkers you'd have to become a white walkers yourself... that would be wild. Ever faction would hate you, though.

I wonder how would mod team deal with them. Will they have lords? Can they capture castles? Will they give you cattle quests? Can you enlist in their retinue as a lvl 1 wight with a wooden stick?

Quote from: Moose on March 09, 2017, 05:57:34 PM
I wonder how would mod team deal with them. Will they have lords? Can they capture castles? Will they give you cattle quests? Can you enlist in their retinue as a lvl 1 wight with a wooden stick?

Invading faction

Where can i find the golden company ?

The Golden Company is part of House Targaryen and you cannot recruit them, if you wanted you could use a troop editor and make custom golden company troops.

There actually is a smaller "Golden Company" of about 500 troops that you can hire (if you have the space and money) wandering around near Volantis. Other wise, Aegon Targarian comes to Westeros with about 2-3,000 of them after the Vary's quest line. 

i thought that was the second sons near volantis?

or are they both over that way

It is the second sons as I never was able to find that small golden company group

Hey Produno

I`d like to try and help with the wiki. name is scipideus, can you give me access?

tnx
Scip

ps. The north all have stark schields now, which make different armys with mormonts ect look to much alike imho :)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview