Loader
logo

Wiki

Started by Produno, January 06, 2016, 08:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 06, 2016, 08:04:54 AM Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 06:58:35 PM by Produno
Ive created a new wiki as an extension of this domain. This means we dont have to have ads or anything else the old wiki forced us to have.

Heres the link

www.aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/wiki

I hope people will be able to find the time to help and fill it out :).

Ok, I've had to make some drastic changes to user permissions on the wiki. We was getting quite a bit of spam!

If you want to edit the wiki then please post here so I can enable editing on your account once you've registered.

I can fill out the wiki abit whenever i get the time :)

Sure, have you signed upto the wiki page? If so whats your screen name there?

I want to be able to edit the Wiki. How do I log onto to it to edit?

Kokalo
I'd also like to add new stuff to the Wiki like the missing companions and who likes/dislikes what/who.

Quote from: Kokalo on July 09, 2016, 11:49:14 AM
Kokalo
I'd also like to add new stuff to the Wiki like the missing companions and who likes/dislikes what/who.

Your account should now be set to Editor.

Hey Produno,

huge fan of the mod, any chance i could get added as a wiki editor? i would love to sit down and help fill out the wiki if possible.
A Man Of The Night's Watch Lives His Life For The Realm

Quote from: jonyellowsnow on July 30, 2016, 03:04:17 PM
Hey Produno,

huge fan of the mod, any chance i could get added as a wiki editor? i would love to sit down and help fill out the wiki if possible.

Sure, have you already registered there?

I have, I use the same name as on this forum.

Excellent, Thanks. Ill admit I've never really edited/created articles before but I've spent the better part of the day watching tutorials and lessons. Hopefully I can start cranking out some pages by tonight. Is there a sort of "debug mode" or cheat mode where I can see all the items in game, Id like to start with making a weapons page with stats and moving on to armors after that.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview