Loader
logo

Menu Issues - SOLVED

Started by sirzachery8, December 30, 2015, 10:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 30, 2015, 10:25:01 AM Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 11:19:16 AM by sirzachery8
Having some quite....obvious issues with the main menu of the mod. Only just recently have downloaded the mod but have tried multiple things to correct the issue but nonetheless haven't resolved it yet. I would be very happy to get some feedback on whether or whether not this issue can be fixed.

Thankyou

Ok, i just fixed the whole issue by uninstalling brytenwalda and all of its components out of the file directory of the module folder. Thanks anyway. :)

Im not really sure what you mean here? Did you install this and Brytenwalda into the same module folder (ie, install AWoIaF over Brytenwalda?)? Or do you mean you had to delete Brytenwalda from your modules folder?

If the latter then ive no idea how having both modules, Brytenwalda and A world of Ice and Fire installed would cause any issues.

Alot of people have been reporting issues similar to yours, quite a few even giving the mod a rating of 1 on ModDB because of it. Yet it has always worked fine on my computer and anyone else's that has tested prior to releases.

Ok, thanks for the reply.

This is the original file that I downloaded then extracted.

I clicked on the uninstall and it popped up with the Brytenwalda uninstall option. I then clicked yes and proceeded to reopen play the mod and I now dont have any issues.

Ah ok, thanks. I shall do that before the next release. Hopefully it will stop any other issues being reported!

Yeah no problem and yeah hopefully.