Loader
logo

Encoutered bugs

Started by username, November 25, 2015, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, I am an idiot, accidentally left this on the "thoughts on forum" page. Accident. Anyways I wanted to post some bugs I have found.

I'm really enjoying the mod. I've tried this and ACOK and I find yours much more enjoyable in terms of mechanics and how the set up is. I wanted to point out a few bugs I noticed withing my first 30 "in game days."

-With no NPCs Heroes hired, when I enter an INN, to my surprise my my headless clone is there. It gives me the option to talk to myself and the dialogue as if I was talking to my minister.

-Even though I didn't join the North,(Reach ftw) I still have many options as if I was a vassal, BUT I can also attack him.

-Reach lords show up multiple times, in addition to that, some lords show up as Reach Scouts when I go to talk to them and only option to attack or leave in peace. Specifically these items refer to Elwood Meadows and I encountered someone else but forgot their name. Ill get SS next time.

-Few various dialogue displacement. I can't remember off the top of my head.

I have screen shots to accompany this. I'll save the bandwidth unless you guys would like them. I really enjoy this mod and am looking forward to future releases! In the meantime I've been picking it apart to find all the string errors I receive. I'll be happy to make notes of what I have found and/or fixed and let you take a look at them.

November 25, 2015, 08:10:07 PM #2 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:12:56 PM by Matt Ward
Just a small notice: just went inside the tavern of Winterfell and the player's clone is there as usual, but this time it also has the head! Not sure if anything changed, just figured it might help you.

Another one: if i ask the guild master of Winterfell or White Harbor for a job, they tell me i should be back "the other day" or something like that and then say that the job will be available for a few more days. Is it just because there are no jobs available and the dialogs are just a bit messed up? Or is it a bug?

Hmm, sounds like a bug to me, I shall take a look.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview