Loader
logo

Weapons Break Too Often

Started by KingWarhammer96, November 12, 2015, 05:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Weapons break a little too often. I've gotten into battles where I'll break four swords, some after only a few hits after picking it up from the ground. Is there a way to turn it off or turn down the occurrence rate? Or is it the way I'm playing? Is there some way in the game to lower the chances of breaking a sword?

That sounds strange. Many strange things happened to me with this mod, but never this. I think i only broke a sword a couple times and never in Beta 8.

It seems to be happening a bit more often than it did in Beta 7 and it gets frustrating after a while because while I'm looking for another sword my Riverlands troops are getting slaughtered by the Lannisters.

I 'think' though cant 100% remember, but im pretty sure i actually turned the frequency down. It does however depend on the weapon type and other aspects.

November 13, 2015, 12:57:39 PM #4 Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 01:16:35 PM by KingWarhammer96
Hmm. Must be something I'm doing then. If I recall correctly, the weapon I was using was a long arming sword. I don't know if that sword is more prone to breaking though.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview