Loader
logo

Dev build 04.11.15

Started by Produno, November 04, 2015, 03:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I shall try and release a new dev build tonight. This will be the full Beta 8 download. If no one reports any major issues over the next couple of days I shall release on moddb over the week end.

Keep in mind some bugs may still be present, which I will fix for Beta 9, though I want to get this released before Fallout4, as I probably wont be doing much modding after that point for a few weeks ;).  Plus I have a load of work to do on my house before xmas.

Woo! Lord Matt Ward shall be back  8)

Enjoy Fallout  ;)

Just DL'ed. I'll make my rounds on it tomorrow when I can get to my gaming PC.

As for Fallout 4, I personally prefer waiting for the GOTY edition to make sure it's decently fixed (Bethesda games are always buggy at release) but that me. Have fun man, ya earned it and hopefully you won't get burned-out by the bugs that crop up.

Ugh.. Bad news. I stubbornly chose to fight the Lannister guards going after you at the start of the game. I was defeated and taken as prisoner but every time i evade capture i "respawn" right over them so i have to go trough the dialouge again.. I do not think this is intended. I do not want to beg them for mercy..

Ok no problem. People can still report as many bugs as they find. I will do my best to fix as many as I can before I release at the week end.

For some reason these downloads from Dropbox keep failing for me. :(
Would it be possible to upload it somewhere else?
Thanks.
"

Unfortunately i dont have time to upload it anywhere else. It will be put on moddb this week end anyhow.

They have possibly throttled my bandwith. Try it again later.

Initial bug hunt report:

I don't want to sound like a broken record but lords are not respawning again.
The broadsword the North infantry are armed with is colored black.
The elder of Crofters village is an old guy wearing a dress.

I confirm the black broadswords for the northern troops.. Are they all 100% pure valyrian steel? :P

I also noticed the North doesn't start at war with the ironborn anymore. It makes sense since at the start they were only fighting the Lannisters, however i hope you set it so that at some points Balon Greyjoy declares war on the North. I want to take Pyke or Ten Towers all for myself  8)

Last question: i read in the changelong the newly introduced maesters' healing capabilities are balanced with longer time required for injuries to heal, if i am not mistaken. Did you also raise the chance of getting injuried? I suffered like three injuries in like 5 battles, something never happened before. I would like to test all these things more but again, my character has been "killed".. I hate it but i guess i will have to allow quitting without save...

I made changes to the relations between the north and ironborn.

How do you mean you character has been 'killed'?

I raised the % chance to get minor injured by about 3% total.

Quote from: Produno on November 05, 2015, 07:32:45 PM
I made changes to the relations between the north and ironborn.

How do you mean you character has been 'killed'?

I raised the % chance to get minor injured by about 3% total.

The same thing that happened often with any version of the mod since i started playing Beta 7: i get a message "Matt Ward has been killed by.. " and then my character "disappears", i have 0 members in party and i can't move or do anything. Strangely, the character screen says i have 1 HP i think.. So you have no choice other than starting a new game. Valar Morghulis, all right, but since i cannot have children aka heirs, i would like to keep playing  :-\

How does the relation change affect the likeliness of a war? I am curious about how these systems work..

I have played several hours of the mod and have never came across this bug, even when constantly killing myself in battle to test various stuff. Though I have seen a very few report this. It seems it only happens to a select few.

If anyone else here can confirm if its happened to them or not that would be great.

Also any info you can give on this would help. Who were you fighting? What type of battle? Was you using freelancer/fighting for a lord? What type of battle, was it an ambush, siege? Had you recently used a different npc in battle (ie another companion). Armours/weapons you were using.  Anything you can think of so I can try and piece together why this could be happening.

It seems lowering or heightening in this case stipulates a %age of who they will attack.  There is actually a script that tells what every lord or Ai should attack next based on various decisions..

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview