Loader
logo

Some Beta 8 Bugs/Issues

Started by septim525, September 27, 2015, 09:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 20, 2015, 04:47:00 AM #15 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:51:01 AM by LordMajo
I noticed while visiting the village of Rhoyne that half the buildings are sunken into sand hills and that there are numerous rocks and trees floating in the air about 10 or 15 feet up.  Also, in the town of Selhorys, in the Great hall, the chest is sunk way into the floor.

I noticed in Beta 8, Ser Richard Horpe of Dragonstone "Lets discuss something private' leads to him talking about his towns wealth, I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's meant that way.

Also, I have had an enemy teleport during a siege.  He was first stuck against a wall, when I moved to him then away he followed began to teleport until we both made it to water then he resumed normal movement.

December 07, 2015, 09:51:17 PM #17 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 09:53:45 PM by ZeR0W1
The player clone bug changed! now, It's not your clone that spawns in tavern, it's some "veteran fighter" haha!
Also, the bug with the invisible tree trunks returned! I have no screenshot right now, but I remember posting the same bug a few versions ago(I think it was in 2014).

The tavern bug is fixed for the next update :)

The invisible tree trunks I think are due to lods I added to try and improve performance. Ive decided it looks crap, so ive removed most of the lods now. It just means all trees render fully no matter what the difference. I wish there was a way to enable an option to use lods or not, though it seems impossible with just modifying the module files :(.

Hey there, just joined the forums. Awesome mod.
I noticed when walking around Winterfell, my performance dropped severely. It may just be an issue with my PC, but I think you're pushing the Warband engine with that scene  ;D
Tyrion: The Eyrie. They say it's impregnable.
Bronn: Give me ten good men and some climbing spikes. I'll impregnate the bitch.
Tyrion: I like you.

Yeah, ive started to re-work the scene for the next update, though I'm having to remove a chunk of it :)

awwww, It was so cool   :-[   :'(
I hope the chunk isn't significant...

I read a small discussion about being able to go 'through' the wall without any problems. It seemed to me that it was indeed impossible to mod it through the module system in a way that you can't just pass through, but while playing Last Days of the Third Age today (discovered that it released on warband xD) I found out that it was impossible to just pass through Morannon/The Black Gate. Though I'm unsure of the way this functions because I didn't spend a whole lot of time in-game, I simply couldn't enter mordor. No matter where I pressed.

So you may want to look into that :)
Bronn: Give me ten good men and some climbing spikes. I'll impregnate the bitch.

I'm pretty sure its done by putting impassable terrain down, like mountain terrain. Though this means not only will the player be unable to pass so will the Ai... ever. Though I shall take a look when I have some time.

Quote from: Produno on December 28, 2015, 05:28:03 PM
Though this means not only will the player be unable to pass so will the Ai... ever. Though I shall take a look when I have some time.
But that's the thing, there is another city behind the black gate. I don't know how familiar you are with LOTR lore, but of course, the enemy should be able to move in both directions too. I'll try and capture the black gate through cheats and see how it works when you own it.

Ok sounds good. The code is OSP, so I can take a ganders at that and hopefully work out how its been done :)

So whrn i make varys questline i speak with the spy in dorne. Later he\she ( varys the eunuch) sayed mé that i musst tó imprison alfred the spy. I do that and when i go tó speak with vary and click to spek him the game is crushed i click tó esc , left click everithyng but it isnt do anything. I hope you understan what i speak for. :)

A New bug. When i go tó qohor and a Take a walk around a Street and speak with the weaponsmith, i cant speak with him about valyrian steel. I have got 867 renown. I can speak just about the town.

Quote from: kishiba94 on February 01, 2016, 08:51:22 AM
So whrn i make varys questline i speak with the spy in dorne. Later he\she ( varys the eunuch) sayed mé that i musst tó imprison alfred the spy. I do that and when i go tó speak with vary and click to spek him the game is crushed i click tó esc , left click everithyng but it isnt do anything. I hope you understan what i speak for. :)

encountered the same bug, speaking to varys after capturing alfred (who is killed in battle, then resurrected and captured) and selecting the "about catching that spy..." simply wont continue the dialogue, it will show the text "press left mousebutton to contiue" but pressing it has no effect and you get stuck in the dialogue. reloading and selecting the other option will simply cause you to end the dialogue and leave the quest unfinished.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview