Loader
logo

Donations

Started by Produno, June 28, 2014, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok all done upto now. Cheers all!

Back to finishing bits on the mod for tomorrow ;)

where can we download when the time comes my Commander ?

Thank you for your hard work! Just donated a little bit. Can't wait to see 2.0!

Hi Poduno, just donated at the recruit level, am just wondering if thats enough to get the early access to the mod?

Just donated Loyal Levy. Keep it up, God among mortals

Just donated on pateon as a loyal levy. Sent a PM

Donated and sent pm.

Outstanding work on the mod

Hi, send you some Gold Dragons.
Good work with the Mod!
Greetings from Germany.

Hi  donated too Today
I really like the mode :) i personaly think its better then a clash of kings.
Greetings From Germany too. :)

Ok, should be everyone so far. If I have missed anyone please let me know.

Download will go live in 20 mins or so here:  http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=34261.0

First off: i love this mod, have been playing every moment available for the last couple of weeks and i cant wait for new content.
I just became a patron via Patreon and i was wondering how i will be able to acces the 2.0 release? Im playing on a mac (yes shame me, but i dont have enough money at the moment to buy a decent laptop, i do have enough to support u with 5 dollars each month from now on)
Keep up the good work! and i cant wait to get into that new targaryan armor and cut off some heads!

Also im not receiving the confirmation mail to my email adres for the login to the forum, Acount name RubenReev (Rubendeveer@hotmail.com)

Quote from: RubenReev1 on September 17, 2017, 04:49:33 PM
First off: i love this mod, have been playing every moment available for the last couple of weeks and i cant wait for new content.
I just became a patron via Patreon and i was wondering how i will be able to acces the 2.0 release? Im playing on a mac (yes shame me, but i dont have enough money at the moment to buy a decent laptop, i do have enough to support u with 5 dollars each month from now on)
Keep up the good work! and i cant wait to get into that new targaryan armor and cut off some heads!

Also im not receiving the confirmation mail to my email adres for the login to the forum, Acount name RubenReev (Rubendeveer@hotmail.com)

I have activated and updated your account for you.

Hey
I made a small donation and signed up as a loyal recruit :) Thanks for this mod - you've really made something great here!
Will I be able to play the 2.0 release now?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview