Loader
logo

Donations

Started by Produno, June 28, 2014, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 28, 2014, 11:39:30 AM Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:08:26 PM by Produno

Our new Patreon page;   https://www.patreon.com/awoiaf

All donations will be appreciated. They will help with keeping the forums up, adding new content and allowing me to continue working on the mod.

I have updated the tiers on Patreon. Each tier now has a name, so if you donated on patreon, please let me know which tier you donated and I will update your tag on these forums accordingly. Show your loyalty towards to mod on the forums by displaying your reward tier :).

It was reported the Donations wasnt working correctly.  I had changed my paypal account and forgot to update the donation links  :-[.  All is ok now  ;D

December 06, 2014, 05:24:24 PM #2 Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 09:22:13 PM by Produno
I will list any donators here. Please be sure to contact me with your username so I can add a donator tag to your name.

Ivanov Ivan
Bersia
Kazansky22
Randall
Sondre
Psicopro
Bsoky
Tonybee

The current donations will be used to help with the upkeep of the forums which runs out in June!

June 04, 2015, 10:48:17 PM #3 Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 09:33:41 PM by Produno
So, i made a plea to everyone to help pay for the forums for the next two years. This has been achieved and the domain space is now been paid for. I want to say a huge thanks to everyone that's donated, you have helped keep the mod alive and given me more will to continue on with the project :). Im sure everyone else that uses the forums is also thankful for your kindness.

Anyways, we had a little extra left over, so i took the liberty of getting La Grandmaster to make us a few models/textures for the Dothraki, which was sorely lacking. Heres a quick view of the armours made.

Female:

Male:

A little update, La Grandmaster is also working on new armours for the newly added Dragonstone faction. I will post pics of these once they are finished.
He also has a few other things he said we could use, a few of them being:
New shaders including depth of field shaders.
Fully working dragons.. yes you read that right!
A new sea battles system.

Some of this stuff will take considerable work by myself to input and code to get working correctly, so no promises but we will see how things pan out.

Dear Produno,

Thank you for this amazing mod. I just became another patron on patreon :).

A quick question though  - how much do you need to commision more new items for the mod? I'm curious if my donation of 10$  a month makes any difference :).

August 26, 2015, 08:39:41 PM #5 Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 08:42:39 PM by Produno
Hey man, Thanks for your generosity, its always appreciated :). Get yourself an account so I can add you a donators tag which will give you access to the latest dev build.

A quick answer to your question:

It depends on the quality and whos doing the items. The Unsullied armour/helmet/shoes for the model and texture was £80. I then had to do everything else to get it ingame and looking good. But for the Dothraki armours was only £35, which included the models and textures. The quality mind is not as good as can be expected for the price, which I would assume directly relates to the time taken to make the pieces.

If anyone really wants to help, we desperately need scenes making, and paying people to do this is unlikely as it could take a week or two for a good scene! Though any of you guys/gals could probably create a really nice scene in that time instead of playing something else or whilst waiting for the next release ;).
If 6-8 people done that we would have all the major scenes needed!! That's a very very small % compared to the 21,000 downloads Beta 7 has had ;).

Thanks to generous donations made by various people I have commissioned 3 armour sets for Dragonstone by Bloc. He also made the Eyrie great hall and 3 map icons which include the Titan of Braavos.  I will post pictures shortly.

Heres the armours created by bloc.

I'm currently in talks with someone to create some high quality Valyrian swords that can also be used for Bannerlord. More donations would go along way in getting these made as models of this quality are not cheap to make :)

I have updated the Patreon page if anyone wants to take a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/awoiaf

Hi there,

Stumbled across your mod awhile ago, only recently downloaded the Beta 9 and played and i fucking love it! 8)

Donating 10$ just for making my day, and i've decided to become a patron of your patreon page. Keep up the amazing work dude.  ;D ;D
I'm definitely keeping my eye on this one :)

Quote from: Kaeden Snow on June 01, 2016, 05:52:31 AM
Hi there,

Stumbled across your mod awhile ago, only recently downloaded the Beta 9 and played and i fucking love it! 8)

Donating 10$ just for making my day, and i've decided to become a patron of your patreon page. Keep up the amazing work dude.  ;D ;D
I'm definitely keeping my eye on this one :)

Tyvm :). Ive added your account as a donator.

Donated 20 GBP.I am that guy from moddb.com with the nickname neosnake02.

Your account has been added as a donator :)

You should be able to access extra boards now and nay dev builds I release.

Donated £3.50. Not much, but better than nothing.
You're doing a great job!

Quote from: BeneGG on August 11, 2017, 05:08:35 PM
Donated £3.50. Not much, but better than nothing.
You're doing a great job!

Tyvm :). I will add your donators tag.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview