A World of Ice and Fire Forums

News:

  • Welcome to the Forums for the A World of Ice and Fire Modification for Mount&Blade.

    Please register to view extra boards and access special features.
    Be sure to check back here often for all new updates and information.

  • Full Version v7.11


Author Topic: Bugs in my party  (Read 4747 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Momo

  • Guest
on: June 22, 2015, 05:55:04 PM
(Sorry for my English)

hi there, here some bugs I have on the mod.

Some time at random moment, my character disappear of my party board and never come back. The real problem is the healing of my character and companions who disappear with me.. we're staying low HP and we never return full HP

Here some screen

[spoiler][/spoiler]

As you can see I'm not on my own party..

And here another bug :

[spoiler][/spoiler]

still not on my party and I can't move the North Footsman top or down, and I can't increase him, when I click it doesn't work.

Thanks !




Offline dracia

  • Recruit
  • *
  • Posts: 16
  • Reputation: 1
  • Searching...
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 03:10:52 AM
I had the same problem too. The second bug is all about the first bug (Seems like 1st slot is reserved for party leader.). I think it happens when u got down. I was trying sea battle, then ship went into the bottom and boom. Save game data is available to upload :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:26:32 PM by dracia »



Offline Bsoky

  • Donator
  • Regular
  • *****
  • Posts: 44
  • Reputation: 3
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 01:20:58 PM
This is a known bug and i believe produno has fixed it for the next version. :)



Momo

  • Guest
Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 04:16:54 PM
I noted some time some of my companions died in battle (Killed or several wounded) but I don't understand why me and my companions ccould die. Maybe it's a several wounded and we have to heal ourselves but where, I searched an apothecary or surgeon but nothing.

Or maybe it's just a bug ? 



Offline dracia

  • Recruit
  • *
  • Posts: 16
  • Reputation: 1
  • Searching...
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 02:38:45 PM
Cuz all npc can die. You can change it with a troop editor like Morgh's http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=105928.0

How to use it?
[spoiler]

1) open editor
2) go configuration and show A world of ice and fire module directory. (like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\A World of Ice and Fire - Beta 7 Final\ ) (Do not forget last \ )
3) open troop editor
4) type " npc " at filter troops button and press go.
5) click syrio forel- search unkillable box- give a tick to syrio forel and press update troop button at right top then continue since you reach anguy. do not change the other guys. if u do not wanna give them invul :)
6) do not forget to update troops that u ticked. otherwise editor will erase the changes you did.
7) at last press save changes
8) use at your own risk

[/spoiler]

however if your hero died, that will not make him come back to life :D . you need to start a new game like me  :'(
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:41:16 PM by dracia »



Offline eat-meat

  • Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 32
  • Reputation: 2
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 10:37:46 AM
hey

i know its an old toppic but here its goes

i dont understand the battle wound system. In the game i found that if you get knocked unconscious, there is 70% chance nothing happens, 20% light and 10% hard wound. I suppose these mean you lose agility, athletics, strength... and you have to rest for 30 days to recover.
so my problem is i often lose athletics and power strike in battle without getting unconscious if i get hit only once for 5-10 hp.
 is this normal or is it a bug? And if i with a wound (red number in character window) join a lord as a part of his army, my stats change back to full and the moment i leave it goes back to wounded.

So because i dont vant to wait for a mont after every battle i get wounded is there a way to disable wounds for my caracter only. I am learning these troop editor but cand find wounds section, just unkillable section. Is these ivn posible? how can i change it? any other advise?

thanks



Offline Produno

  • AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • *****
  • Posts: 2168
  • Reputation: 200
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 11:41:48 AM
This very same issue is present in Brytenwalda.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=342681.new#new


I'm trying to find the issues.


If you get wounded in battle you should visit a master to get healed ;)



Offline eat-meat

  • Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 32
  • Reputation: 2
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 02:20:04 PM
thanks for the answer but i am not shure am i a noob(i am  :)) or something is wrong...
i went into battle got wound but did not get knocked out and after battle had athletics in red 2 so i lost 1 point. Went to Kings landing, there is the only maester i could find in all Westlands citys speak to him and the answer is, you have no wonds. my HP was still 15/50
so i tried to get knocked out in battle wher in damabe report sead you got knocked out lost x points of agility and x athletics.... went to the maester ant these time i could be heald for 1500 cash

why am i loosing points if dont get knocked out in a battle in game log it sead only you got hit from behind.... never you got wounded, why is that so.... and in some battles i get knocked out and dont loose any points...



Offline Produno

  • AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • *****
  • Posts: 2168
  • Reputation: 200
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 05:24:26 PM
Hmm you shouldn't be getting wounded unless you get knocked out in battle. Are you sure you was wounded and wasn't wearing heavy armour or something? Different armour could cause your points to be reduced.
You wont get wounded every time your knocked out, only some of the time.
To check your wounds goto reports, and character report.
Also your wounds will stack. If your wounded, then get wounded again then the first wound will never heal. So make sure you heal quickly before getting wounded again.

Btw, there are maesters in most of the major towns, though they are all located in the great halls.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:27:41 PM by Produno »



Offline eat-meat

  • Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 32
  • Reputation: 2
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 06:14:08 PM
i tried it many times
at the start of the game whan i have no weapons or armor, just 10 peasants i find looters or bandits for my first fight. If i stay back and dont fight is ok i am fine. if i fight and get knocked out it says: you awere knocked out you have broker arm you loose... something... in these cases i go to a measter and he heals me, these is also no problem and like you seyd sometimes i dont get wounded i understand thes.
i have a problem if i fight and someone cut me with a sword i just get the massage you were hit and lost 20 hp, just after the hit if i go to see character stats its normal but after the battle is finisher and i go to character stats i have lost some stats usually athletics or power strike or power draw and if i go to maester he says you have no wounds. I dont understand why am i loosing points if i dont get knocked out and after 5-6 fights i get from 3 power strike and 3 athletics to 0 and the only way to get it back is to get 3 points of agility and than i can put +1 athletics but if i het hit in next fight it goes back to 0... and i dont know why... sometimes i get hit and these does not appear, but usualy it does, maby is a problem if i get hit from behind... i will try to play some more battles and figure it out



Offline Produno

  • AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • *****
  • Posts: 2168
  • Reputation: 200
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 06:22:45 PM
Getting hit from behind is a critical hit submod that was already in the mod. You can check and see if that the issue, though I havnt noticed what you've mentioned before. A silly Q maybe, but this happened on a new game?

I shall check myself while I'm trying to figure out this player killed bug..



Offline eat-meat

  • Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 32
  • Reputation: 2
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 28, 2015, 11:22:18 PM
i tried new game, delete the mod and load it again, but still the same thing hapens.
for the hit from behind i understand i get the massage in red you were hit from behind and recive additional xx damage, but it doesnt say you lost 2 skill points of athletics.
unless there is a chance if you get hit from behind there is a chance to get some permanent damage like loss of athletic skills.

and i manage to figurated out that i always loose 2 points of athletics, and a point od powerstrike or powerdraw, i dont loose nay agility or streinght.

i will try to make some screen shots



Offline eat-meat

  • Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 32
  • Reputation: 2
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 30, 2015, 11:16:44 AM
i have deleted the game and reinstaled it and all the patches and monds and now its working perfectly =)

i have no idea why was that happening.... thanks again for all the help



Offline Produno

  • AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • *****
  • Posts: 2168
  • Reputation: 200
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Reply #13 on: November 30, 2015, 06:43:52 PM
Glad you got it sorted. Please post here again if it causes you any more issues.