Loader
logo

the rgl.log you asked from me produno

Started by cenk261114, April 22, 2015, 10:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hmm the only thing i see is this

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1073742364: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 135:
At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady. At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 540: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 136:
At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady. At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady. At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady.

But thats been an error since the beginning and is due to the lords and ladies ingame. I shant be fixing this untill Beta 8 though because its alot of work.

I also notice your graphics card isnt that great? Have you tried turning down the settings? Im assuming you have load textures on demand turned to on?

Can you tell me anything else about the crashes? How often, when/where do they happen? Are you noticing a pattern? Whats the exact error on screen, maybe you could get me a screen shot?

I would love to be able to get it fixed!

Yeah,my graphic card is not that great.I'm making a pc right now that has much better graphic card so that should solve it.The crash sometimes happen after the battle menu,butit happens mostly when I am upgrading my army.You know,when you have more tha one troops of the same kind that can be upgraded you can hold ctrl and click to upgrade them at the same time.The crash happens in that moment when I click to upgrade.

I tried turning down the settings a little bit and I have load textures on demand turned on.If I turn it off will it help? And I could get you a screen shot but as I said before it only says mount and blade has stopped working,nothing more.

Right now it only happens at the army menu.I want to upgrade my troops but as I click them and upgrade them the game starts lagging.Loads the picture of the troop that I am viewing slower and at some point the game crashes.It happens in every troop.And Longclaw still breaks in battle.

produno I checked again.The crash happens when I click the bandits in the army menu.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview