Loader
logo

Crashes

Started by Karl XII, March 27, 2015, 09:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
7.1 seems pretty stable, but as I have had one crash. Figured I'd start a thread for people to outline circumstances where crashes occur.

First one was after recruiting troops in White Knife. Game crashed as I tried to leave town.

Good idea. If you can upload or post your rgl.log that would be very helpful.

Yeah...I realized that after I'd failed to save that. Will endeavour to do better in future. :P

Description: Permanent freeze, crashing the game which must be closed by the task manager.

How to reproduce it/when/why it happens: It randomly happens on the world map.

Your computer specs: 8 GB RAM, AMD Radeon 7800 HD Series, AMD Fx(tm) six-core processor 3.3 GHz

Additional information (Screenshots ect): It happened two times for me, I don't remember when at the first time but at the second i was travelling with Gregor Clegane as a soldier and it was on the world map.

If I'll figure out something more, I'll post it here. I'm attaching my rgl log.

It seems to only crash when using freelancer. The last lines in your rgl.log points to the trigger for the kings guard.

Who in your game holds Kings Landing?

If it crashes again ,please post your rgl.log again so i can work through the errors :)

Well, I had another crash/freeze just few seconds ago. And it has nothing to do with the freelancer mod. After a small battle one of my looters was ready to upgrade, so I did it and when i clicked on the ,,bandit" on the list of troops it freezed. I guess these freezes are just random, but maybe not, so I'm posting rgl again.

EDIT: As for your question, King's Landing is hold by The Westerlands

Okie. Theres quite a few errors with textures in your rgl.log, so ill just go through and see what i can fix. They may or may not be contributing to the freezes, but i cant imagine they would help.

Im not sure why but your rgl.log shows much more errors than mine o0. I usually use my rgl log to check for errors prior to release but it seems it dont pick not even nearly as many as yours, i have no idea why other than your using steam and im not.

I tried to level looter up and see if looking at bandit will crash my game again. And it did. You're saying that textures may be a problem, so probably textures of a bandit are not loading properly and the game crashes after trying to load them. Strangely, this time the game crashed instantly, without kill freeze. I don't post rgl log this time, because situation is almost the same as in the last one.

April 22, 2015, 12:44:01 PM #8 Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 03:36:44 PM by Produno
Yeah could well be. It does normally show an error though saying what texture couldnt be loaded.

I may take a look at this myself ingame when i get the chance.

Edit,

I think i know the problem. Its to do with the face codes being iffy. When it tried to load the face code for the bandits, it crashes because it cant find it.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview