Loader
logo

Companions

Started by Wilson1893, October 03, 2014, 09:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help with companions in this mod. I recruited Gendry as my companion and I wanted to arm him with new weapons and armor, but I am yet to figure out how.  He only has regular clothes and a dagger and he doesn't put up much of a fight with his current equipment. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Currently you cant access companions inventory unless you have a certain reknown. I shall change this for the next update.

Do you know exactly what the renown is to access the companion inventory? I believe I have around 425 renown right now. Thanks!

Just gonna write in here I recently downloaded the most recent version and the hotfix but when I go to my character creation and when I go to select my banner everything is blank is there a fix to this that I don't know about

October 15, 2014, 04:23:22 PM #4 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:25:04 PM by Produno
Any chance you can post a screenshot? No-one else has reported this issue. Also, did it work before you applied the hotfix?

November 03, 2014, 10:55:59 PM #5 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:26:20 AM by Erasmus
FYI: I am over 1000 renown at the moment and as far as I can tell I still can not tinker with companion gear.

Edit: I also just realized that you can no longer gift a fief to a companion, previously you were able to do this.

It could be level related. What level are you? I cant remember off hand. I shall check the code when I get chance.

FYI, this turned out to be a problem with the code. It is now fixed for Beta 7.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview