Loader
logo

Bugs so far

Started by Azsouth, February 04, 2015, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 04, 2015, 09:10:07 PM Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:16:31 PM by Produno
the Prelude:

Warden of the East (E needs to be capitalized)
Robb was named King of the North and Trident
anytime you mention The North (it should be capitalized as it's referring to the faction)
- modified B7.1
once the prelude is done running it's coruse it just stops on the last screen about the book and show rather than going into the character creation screen as (i assume) would be the logical path, you have to click the screen and hit "go back" (one of the two options, the other to re-watch the prelude) and create your character from there. - this is a minor bug so i will put it on the back burner for now untill others are fixed

Tournaments:

if you win and they give you a "sword fit for a prince" you end up with a dagger - fixed B7.1
I won the tourney at Qohor and they gave me Wolf Armour (shouldn't that be restricted to The North?) - fixed B7.1
sometimes Champion Fighters spawn with just underware on and fight brawler style w/ their fists- fixed B7.1
sometimes you spawn with your gear you use and other times with the gear the tourney assigns you
one tourney I won they gave me a "armored greek horse", in inventory was just an armored horse - fixed B7.1
you can apparently use two handed swords on horseback

Books that exist but give no bonus (gives weight and intelligence needed to read them):
History of the Rhoynish Wars
The Book of Lost Books
The Lineages and Histories of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms
Annals of the Black Centaur
Conquest of Dorne
The Trade Compendium of Westeros and Essos
An History of the Great Sieges of Westeros
- People can find these out for themselves. Most are self explanatory.

Some Errors:
When taking a walk in Winterfell the game minimizes and these errors pop up
Couldn't Load "Textures/got_slate_normal.dds" - fixed B7.1
Couldn't Load "Textures/got_slate.dds" - fixed B7.1
Couldn't Load "Textures/got_woodplank_norm.dds" - fixed B7.1
Couldn't Load "Textures/got_woodplank.dds" - fixed B7.1
Couldn't Load "Textures/got_wood_normal.dds" - fixed B7.1
Couldn't Load "Textures/got_wood.dds" - fixed B7.1

when trying to talk to companions this error pops up in red letters:

Unrecognized Opcode: -2147483585.; LINE NO: o:
at dialogue condition: dlga_member_chat: member_talk
at dialogue condition: dlga_member_chat: member_talk
- Fixed B7.1

when entering Highgarden Throne Room this error happens:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OP CODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 2
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor
SCRIPT ERROR ON OP CODE 2173: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 3
SCRIPT ERROR ON OP CODE 2190: Invalid Faction ID: -1; LINE NO 10

When skimming through the cheatmenu:
Greyjoy Plate is pure white - fixed B7.1
Assassins Robe is Pure White - fixed B7.1
error: unable to find mesh no_head - its there for a reason, unused for now.
blank spot in the list called "no head" that gives +25 to head armor - same as above
sword named "Redwyne" what is it? doesn't have a descripion
2 spears called "Angons" described as polearms but the two next to them are also called Angons and are throwing weapons, not sure what it's supposed to be - ones a throwable version of the other
Great Long Axe and Long Axe have massive descriptions:
polearm (no shield)/two-handed
buying price 429
weight: 4.8
polearm (no shield)
swing: 466
thrust: 196
speed rating: 93
Two Handed
swing: 466
weapons reach: 120
required strength: 10
bonus against shield
Unbalanced
(personal note: I would change this to either pole-arm or two-handed, not both)
- adjusted to be a little better in B7.1

Ice: is listed as a one-hander/two handed (should just be two handed)  - fixed B7.1finally worked out why it kept showing as a one hander too
Longclaw: when you pull it out as a weapon there is nothing in your hand, though your doing damage as if it was, think the graphics got messed up - should be fixed B7.3?
Dawn Ray: is a spear, but what is it? has a name so I assume it's something special - nope nothing special, remnants of the old module.

other annoyances:
is there an option to turn off weather effects? personally they annoy me - no idea tbh, ive never bothered
when talking to the guild master and trying to buy an enterprise if you say it's not worth it, it kicks you back out to the main dialogue menu for the guild master rather than the list of enterprises to choose from
only way to make peace w/ a faction if you accidentally pissed them off is to catch one of their lords in a keep or town, if you find them in the field you have no choice but to either attack or leave
selling prisoners to Yoren doesn't give you a boost in relations to the Nights Watch as it does for the regular Wandering Crows
Runestones near Gulltown is almost entirely sunken into the map - fixed Beta 7.3
Braavos when you first go to enter the city you have to navigate your way through a maze of trees that have grown through the bridge leading into the town
Lyseno Maar is not a Lysene lord, he is a member of the Golden Company - fixed Beta 7.4
despite having over 100 reputation and 3000 renown I still can't equip anything on my companions, have them rally support for a claim, or outfit them with better gear, all I can do is have them show me their skills which if they can be upgraded I can do through this option, or have a duel w/ them. - Fixed B7.1
when going to buy a horse by just looking at the pictures you can't tell what a horse is or which ones are ponies, you have to scroll over them to see what they are. - Nothing i can do about this.

hope this helps :)

Perfect. This is how you report bugs people...

February 08, 2015, 06:09:54 AM #2 Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 01:03:45 AM by Produno
New quick run through, I'll list new bugs or ones that you've crossed out

Ice is still one/two-hander (think it might have something to do w/ all two handed swords being usable on horseback, logically only one handers could be and I'm realizing it w/ Ice because Ice is such an important sword)
more Greyjoy armors are pure white (we already discussed this but still worth mentioning) - fixed Beta 7.3

nit-picking w/ the prelude again, "Bolster" in the Martell section is capitalized and it doesn't need to be :/ - fixed Beta 7.3
Coif and Plate (big headpiece) when you equip it in your inventory it shows you as holding it by your side and your character is bald. - fixed Beta 7.3
Plate Helm top part of your head is showing despite it looking like it should cover your head completely, also it makes you bald. - fixed Beta 7.3

same script error when entering Casterly Rock as Highgarden, same script errors x2 when entering Pyke castle, x2 at Storms End, delayed script error x3 in Winterfell castle

talked to everyone in Sunspear for the Varys quest but none seem to be the messenger he wants me to find
- Fixed Beta 7.2

also, to make things easier, are there lists of the unique weaponmakers/companions/quests? - The only lists are on the Wiki, though not much has been posted there.

and found a nifty little bug/abuse of the mystic vendor, every time you leave and re-enter a tavern the mystic vendors inventory resets so you can abuse the crap out of it until you either run out of money or get all the stuff you wanted - I will be changing his use at some point, maybe I will do that before the next release.

companions now work, though I can't find Qyburn (pretty sure he is a companion and I saw him last time). Will test more later today - hes been added for next update

March 06, 2015, 10:19:30 AM #3 Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:26:55 AM by Produno
Version 7.2 <---Old version but did not see the following error listed

Besieging Pyke:

- When assaulting Pyke the defending Greyjoy garrison spawns in the sea making it almost impossible to capture the fortress - fixed beta 7

Noted, thanks. Ill change the spawn points before the next release. I just have a couple of obvious fixes to make then i will release Beta 7 Final.

However, all scenes will be worked on for Beta 8. Inc new lords/ladies and new locations. Plus the changing of other locations to correct castles/towns etc.

So for the most part, Beta 7 will be completely playable, just with the exception of the scenes still to be changed, though hopefully ive removed most of the bugged ones for now.

March 06, 2015, 11:13:16 PM #5 Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 11:32:49 PM by Produno
Master Blacksmith bug <---Version 7.2 (this may already be fixed as you have item fixes listed but no specifics)

- Purchased Widowmaker specialty sword and received a dagger (not even a fancy one lol)
- One of the random specialty items was Mail Chausses with +24 to leg armour. Definitely not worth the high price tag.

^^I tested in two different cities to see if there was a difference. Both had these same two errors (Duskendale, Stoney Sept)
- fixed beta 7

Bug description:
Weeping towns merchant inventories are as follows at start of new game. Free peasant->Blacksmiths Apprentice->Lesser Noble->Personal Revenge

Weapons merchant: Empty inventory
Armor merchant: Weapons
Horse merchant: Empty inventory
Goods merchant: Horses

How to reproduce it/when/why it happens:
Started a new game. Entered Weeping Town and pressed buy from local, etc. etc.
- Fixed Beta 7 Hotfix

March 15, 2015, 10:14:58 AM #7 Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 02:54:01 PM by backstrom
Scene errors
Rgl error when entering Lannisport castle. I seem to get it on every restart the first time I see a LannisGuard.
rgl_warning:  Couldn't load "Textures/lannister_breastplate_s.dds"
rgl_warning:  Couldn't load "Textures/lannister_breastplate_n.dds"
rgl_warning:  Couldn't load "Textures/lannister_breastplate.dds"
- Fixed Beta 7 Hotfix #1

Exiting Lannisport castle through the door ("Door to the town center. Go.")brings you to the bottom of the seafloor.- Fixed Beta 7 Hotfix #1

Rgl error when entering Pyke castle.
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2173: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 3:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2190: Invalid Faction ID: -1; LINE NO: 10:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147483108: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 50:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 2:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2173: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 3:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2190: Invalid Faction ID: -1; LINE NO: 10:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147483108: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 50:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor. At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor.

Imagine my surprise when I brought down the gatehouse of Qohor with a well placed arrows. That's some power draw.

Dialogue errors
Pyke "Master at Arms" dialogue has some non-capitalised I's and other grammatical errors.- Fixed Beta 7 Hotfix #1

When choosing the option to trade with Stark caravan I am offered the troop inventory to buy (armour, weapons, boots, etc.). But no tradegoods. EDIT: It was at the start of the game though. Maybe empty inventory when they spawn first time?[/s]- Fixed Beta 7 Hotfix #1

Graphical errors
Shields for "Westerlands Castle Guard", "Westerlands Prison Guard" and "Westerlands Footman" disappears when you get close to them. Other troops may be affected. Ironborn Prison Guard is not. Maybe someone can check which troops are affected or not.

I've gone through body armours in cheat menu from 1-383. Could possibly be form my monitor settings, but Native looks normal. Please communicate if such a list is needed. This was a lot of clicks.
"Heraldic Plate" (str.req. 10) is missing texture and appears completely white.
"Cloaked Tunic" nr.4 as they appear in cheatmenu. is missing texture and appears completely white.
"Cloaked Tunic" nr.5 and nr.8 looks glossy as if made out of plastic.
"Long Tunic" nr.7 is missing texture and partly appears white.
"Tavern Clothes" are both white. Is one or both missing a differentiating texture?
"Cloak Dirty Tunic" has some plastic shine to it as well.
"Cloak Red Tunic" give the characters bare arms a weird colour as well as the legs look bland.
"Shirt" has some plastic shine to is as well.
"Tattered Tunic" texture seem misaligned. Bare arm colouration.
"Worn Tunic" texture seem misaligned.
"Dirty Tunic" texture seem misaligned. Bare arm colouration.
"Farmers Tunic" nr.2 and nr.3 identical?
"Fur Tunic" nr.2 has some white spots in the texture that doesn't show up on the tool tip.
"Green Tunic" looks plastic and the lighting on it when moving in game is wrong. Misaligned textures?
"Rich Tunics" all variants have either misaligned textures and/or discolouration of the arms/legs.
"Rustic Tunic" all variants have discolouration on arms/legs.
"Red Tunic" texture seem misaligned.
"Nobleman Shirt" all 3 variants looks made out of plastic.
"Woolen Dress" my character looks fabulous in it!

EDIT:
Companions
Anguy: Archer without powerdraw skill. No equipment when recruited. - Fixed Beta 7 Hotfix #1

Edit2:
Map
Castamere has the mapicon of a upside down ship.

Edit3:
Scene
Thenn spawnpoint when entering the second time is not inside the town proper but at the spawn point some distance away outside.

Edit4:
Map
"Shadow tower" text is to the left of map icon. Also, lower case "t" in the name even though all locations name start each word with capital.
"Castle Black" text is to the right of map icon.
"Eastwatch" text is to the left of map icon.

Edit5:
Map
"Berrybush" is not tied to any castle or town.
"BitterBridge" name seem wrong. I'm not a native speaker of English so I don't know if it should read Bitter Bridge or Bitterbridge.
"Crab Bay Point" is not tied to any castle or town.
"HarrenHal" second lowercase h?
"Holdfast" in Nightwatch territory. There's 3 of them. Perhaps there should be? I'm not that good at lore. The one near Castle Black is not tied to the town, neither owned by anyone.
"Hunters Pass" is not tied to any castle or town.
"Last River" "
"Old Wyk" "
"Rhoyne" appears in two different locations. Duplicate name, or according to lore?
"Rose Road" is not tied to any castle or town.
"Salty Bay" "
"Storrold" "
"Torn Red" appears twice.
"Trident" is not tied to any castle or town.
- all fixed for beta 7 Hotfix #1 - All of these are tied to a castle, though it probably doesnt show the lord because we dont currently have enough ingame. This shall be sorted for Beta 8.

Edit6:
Dialogue
Speaking to "King Balon Greyjoy". "I wish to ask you something." -> Location of Somone: The last name in the list is always a duplicate of the second last name and does nothing when pressed. Some of the names appear as "Lord Rodrik Harlaw knows of you" or "Captain Yara Greyjoy, son of Alyannys Greyjoy, knows of you". The other names seem fine and all except the last one work when clicked.

Map
"Lord harroways Town" "

Gameplay
After training peasants to defend their village, fighting the battle and winning. I get this error codes.
Saving Game... Creating new savegame file... Saving header... Saving game state... Closing new save game file... Starting checksum control... Performing checksum control... Savegame checksum control succeeded...
Backing up old file name... Removing old backup file. Renaming old savegame to backup file. Renaming new savegame file. Savegame succeded...
Error: Unable to load Music/fight_as_swadian.mp3 SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1610: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 85:
At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1618: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 86:
At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1610: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 85:
At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1618: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 86:
At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1610: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 85:
At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents. At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents.

March 15, 2015, 03:48:34 PM #8 Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:58:48 AM by Produno
wow nice report, I'm going to confirm a lot of his, and he's got a few more than I have but here's mine

Cheatmenu:
RGL Warning: Couldn't load "Textures/lannister_breastplate_s.dds
                                            "Textures/lannister_breastplate_n.dds
                                            "Textures/lannister_breastplate.dds
- fixed beta 7 hotfix #1

Items: 2 "Valyrian Blades" (the ones that look like a regular sword and scemitar) are pure white- fixed beta 7 hotfix #1
Heraldic Plate is pure white
Ironborn axes though I think they are just called "Axe" are pure white

personal not the more unique armor seems less epic than the common armor that you can buy from merchants...like for example the awesome looking Targ Plate Armour is 55 body armor and like 15 leg armor when regular plate armor is like 55 armor and 45 leg armour- fixed beta 7 hotfix #1

Run Away Surfs: when talking to the surfs they all appear shirtless

all Tyrell lords in court look like they are only wearing socks no boots
all male Vale lords in court are wearing nobleman cloths execpt they are also wearing their Plate Helm so it looks hilarious- fixed beta 7 hotfix #1

Guarding a lords wife to a location only gives reputation w/ the lords wife rather than the lord your doing the task for

House Targaryen vassals seem to have spawned all over the map, their parties are black like the Nights Watch and they have no flags over them

Script Errors when entering the great halls of Winterfell, Pyke, Pentos, Highgarden, Storms End, and Casterly Rock

some of the new cities w/ merchant problems also seem to have village elders in them as well here is a complete list:
Weeping Town
Highgarden
Volon Therys
Valysar
Selhorys
Braavos
- fixed beta 7 hotfix #1
no Inn Keepers at: Planky Town
Kayce
Ashford
Lord Harroways Town
- fixed beta 7 hotfix #1

Spearwives for the wildlings are all bald- fixed beta 7 hotfix #1

Vardis Egan dislogue is surrender or die, nothing happens when you leave the Eyrie- fixed beta 7 hotfix #1

Runestones is still sunken into the ground

Tavern at Highgarden is all messed up as noted earlier by someone earlier, might have been Backstrom.- fixed beta 7 hotfix #1

Also, not sure if this is because I played it in windows mod but when I buy a ship and tell it to go to another port the list cuts off at a certain point and you can't scroll down to pick the lower half of the list...so your only sending ships to the same 10 (?) ports.

EDIT: also forgot, all Essosi lords have no flags to indicate they are lords parties so you see massive colored armies of like 120 soldier and can easily cofuse them for bandits or something unless you scroll over them or actually know what your looking at :)- fixed beta 7 hotfix #1

Denys Mallister of the Nights Watch has a wife in Shadow Tower

also Nights Watch Flags I think are the same for a faction flag in essos if I remember right, same for The Free Folk I think

I am unable to use formations in battle. If I press 'F4' and bring up the formation menu, then press 'F5' for shield wall it jumps into the 'F5' menu instead of giving the Shield Wall command.

I noticed there is no option to besiege the Eyrie. This may or may not be intentional but is there any way to capture that fortress or future plans to script something in?
Not only would I love the ability to wipe out Lysa and House Arryn, I'd love the opportunity to toss that hag out the moon door lol

Also as a vassal for House Stark I captured Kings Landing. No big deal but I request to be rewarded it as a fief and they gave it to me. Not exactly a huge bug but something that you may wish to alter in the future (if possible) for the sake of realism  :)

Sometimes, when in a city with no garrison, you still pay for accommodation, even though it gives no cost when selected.
"

July 26, 2017, 11:14:54 PM #12 Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 11:19:53 PM by Jonathan_Bennet
During battle I keep getting op-code errors endlessly and becuse of this I cant see the notification box

Unrecognized opcode 1943.; Line NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 82 conditions
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 82 conditions

Whilst playing i found that caravans are constantly crowding around Pyke. Upon closer inspection, i realised that the caravans were entering Pyke and immediately leaving to go to their "correct destinations" BUT the moment they all reach a certain distance from Pyke, they immediately turn back to the port of Pyke. ??? My vassals have entered Pyke and no matter how many times i try to stop them from going back to that hellhole of a port they still go back. They're literally running out of food and their properties are getting wrecked by bandits and enemies but they cant seem to leave the proximity.

after failed siege, I'm unable to retreat my man, saying enemies are nearby. it happends in many castells.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview