Loader
logo

Village Bandit ambush problem :/ .. Fixed v0.6.0

Started by louislemarechal, June 17, 2014, 06:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 17, 2014, 06:11:39 PM Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:09:54 PM by Produno
Hi, First of all i love this mod and it is far better than any other game of thrones mods i have seen and played but one bug that is annoying me is the bandit ambush.

i tried it multiple times and the same thing happens at the same place which is the village just south from winterfell, after i join the battle i tell my men to charge however the bandits get stuck behind a wall which they are constantly trying to run through and my men do the same on the other side with the odd unit actually using the keep entrance to leave and join. i have managed to complete it by spamming the follow me as i gradually edge my way through but take alot more casualties as my men are not moving together.

i hope i dont sound too negative and just wanted to inform you as i saw another post about the wintefell bandits but no mention of the village ones.

Thanks and keep it up :)

Hey, no worries. Thanks for the feedback.

Ill check it out and get it fixed for the next update, i think its been mentioned before (is it cerwyn village?).

I think its cerwyn yeah :) You actually responded pretty fast haha not many developers would do that nice :)