Loader
logo

Disco Ninjas bug list V0.4.0

Started by Disco Ninja, April 06, 2014, 06:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys,
first of all, this is a great mod with lot of potential. I really like it. Thx for hard work.

Here are some bugs I've noticed (after about one hour of playing mod version 0.4.0):

* While participating on the tournament in Lorath, I've noticed that all participants, both male and female (including me and my NPC companions), are bald. Also, on the same tournament, some of participants were "Pict warriors" and "Pict women" and they were naked (M&B Wb naked, not bare ass naked).
* Lorath nobles don't have names. They are known as Lorath King and Lorath Knight and Lorath Knight1. Similar situation in other Free Cities - namely Lys, Myr, Norvos, Pentos, Qohor and Tyrosh. Bug or work in progress?
* Dothraki recruits (recruited in village Dothraki camp), just like Khal mentioned in some of previous posts don't have body.
* In some town (don't remember which one), I've stumbled into Mordred. Also, I've stumbled into two or three Abbots - one in Pyke, one in Braavos, one in Lorath, and one Bishop in Myr (for now). If I may suggest it would be a good idea to change their titles to priests and septons.
* Lady Meage Mormont is bald.
* Lord Walder Frey, in his ninetieth year, look like a teenager.
* While beginning conversation with Talisa Stark, I triggered these script errors:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520:  invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE No: 2:
At script: NPC_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suttor:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2173:  invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE No: 3:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2190: invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE No: 10:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147483108: invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE No: 50:

* Some equipment still has Brytenwalda names. For now - Byzantine arrows...
* Crossbows can be obtained only from Mysterious traders in taverns, but ammo for crossbows can't be bought anywhere.
* Arya Stark is male (I didn't have opportunity to see her/him in person, but in notes/characters she looks like a man).
* Female NPC's look disgusting.  :(

Once again thanks for hard work. If I notice anything else, I'll post it.

Quote from: Disco Ninja on April 06, 2014, 06:15:17 PM
Bugs and stuff ...

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to test the mod. Any bugs you post here are definitely appreciated.

Secondly, take a look at the update preview either on these boards or on the moddb page. You will see most of the bugs you reported have been fixed, any others i will get sorted.

Thirdly, would probably be better if you could start your own bugs thread ;).

Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview