Loader
logo

Bandit Ambush Problem

Started by Karl XII, May 13, 2014, 12:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 13, 2014, 12:25:36 PM Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:30:27 PM by Karl XII
This has happened 2 of 2 times.

When triggering the bandit ambush upon trying to enter Winterfell, bandits seem to spawn in strange places. First time it happened I had my bodyguard "charge" to let the AI point the way. After a long time of running around and waiting for them to attack me, mind you. Anyway, my bodyguard ran to the city wall and got stuck trying to run through it. I searched on and behind the relevant stretch of wall, nothing. Further into the town on a direct axis, nothing. Had to ctrl-alt-del out of the game.

update:

3rd time's the charm. Finally able to find them all. Still, pretty time-consuming and actually tactically easier because bandits are dealt with one at a time.

Has this been tested for the newest version? If so and if its OK, ill lock this thread.

Thanks.

I encountered a bandit ambush trying to visit Winterfell's guild master last night. I didn't think anything of it because I found my attackers without issue, but they were far too spaced apart in the vastness of Winterfell to actually feel like an ambush.

Ok, thats a good point, ill move them closer. I wonder if i can add more bandits xD

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview