3.882 GB
Jun 16, 2017 @ 6:54am
Mar 9 @ 11:37am
51 Change Notes ( view )

Subscribe to download
A World of Ice and Fire

Description
[www.youtube.co.uk]

Be prepared to create your own house and challenge the Seven Kingdoms in this adaptation of A Game of Thrones.

A gritty world awaits you full of treachery and traitorous kings lords and knights. Will you survive the slaughter and take the Iron throne, or will you succumb to the traitorous ways that goes forth in Westeros and Essos.

Please go check out my new game SpaceSlog.

Additional info:
  • This mod will only run with Directx9.
  • If you have issues with textures then please make sure shadows on plants are turned up full and shader settings are on highest.
  • This mod defaults to hardcore mode, if you are finding it difficult then change your settings found within the camp menu.
  • Issues with crashing then make sure load textures on demand is ticked on.

Learn how you can keep multiple versions of each modification so you do not lose your previous save games by watching the video below.

https://youtu.be/_dRE34NE6Do

You can check out our web page which contains lots of useful information.
Official Webpage[www.AWorldofIceandFire.co.uk]

If you encounter any bugs or need support regarding this modification then please visit our forums.
Official Forums[www.aworldoficeandfire.co.uk]

For Mac users or anyone else having issues with this download, you can download the files from ModDB.
AWoIaF ModDB Page

Feel free to join our Discord.
Discord Invite[discord.gg]

Please support me on my YouTube channel and over on my Twitter. (Links on the right)
Popular Discussions View All (1860)
Apr 3 @ 11:27pm
PINNED: V9.2 has been released.
Produno
Feb 3 @ 12:47am
PINNED: V9.0 Release!
Produno
Mar 28 @ 10:03pm
Help! - The Lands of Always Winter Quest
Libberz
7,214 Comments
Dougdor Apr 14 @ 10:23am 
Saludos comunidad. Queria contarles, fui al norte de la muralla, y luche contra los espectros, mate a un caminante blanco, pero los espectros siguieron como si nada. Pense que iba a ser como en la serie, que al matar al jefe iban a caer los espectros, pero no fue asi. Hay que luchar con todos. Eran casi 800 contra 300. Nos vencieron al final
沐津 Apr 14 @ 2:09am 
My lord will not recruit soldiers for half a month
Bored and Tired Gamer Apr 13 @ 8:16pm 
The mod's world seems to be very well worked. Respect to the dev. Meanwhile gameplay has got many issues. Settings are even harder than Nativer's 'Normal' settings. Settings require recheck since it seems to randomly resets itself. Usefull weapons and armor types doesnt seem to exist at this mod. Swing only weapons such as scimitars, sabers; steel and light shields; light armors which supports swift combat action. Shops lack Quiver of arrows and thrown weapons at town shops, somewhow. Selection of gear is cumbersome. Stab weapons which are known for its bad performance as a legacy of original M&B Warband native are common. Getting enlisted as a specific type of soldier seems to be limiting the ability to get summoned with a mount or set of gear the player character would favor at combat. Bad siege mechanics of M&B Warband Native remains. Meanwhile, the mod has got this, beatifully worked atmosphere of Game of thrones universe. I hope developer keeps working on this project.
Julius Caesar Apr 11 @ 6:34am 
Crashes when entering cities often......
Kumando Apr 10 @ 12:46am 
Does ist have dragons?
SykesTiamat Apr 7 @ 10:57pm 
so... i took to long to complete the bridge of skulls quest and now robb is deadge, is there something i can do or is it gg for the questline ? x.x
Julius Caesar Apr 7 @ 9:05pm 
He wears boots n shoes n the show im not crazy
Julius Caesar Apr 7 @ 7:21pm 
Why is it Stannis has no shoes? Kinda immersion breaking

Dragonstone knights the same, no gloves either... Driving me crazy
沐津 Apr 6 @ 9:21pm 
Is it necessary for the vanguard troops to test and attack the besieged city? This setting is too abstract
Electrick mousepad eater Apr 5 @ 3:36am 
crash every 2 mins. zzzzzzzzz